Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2023 may be downloaded through bpsc.bih.nic.in. 40506 Head Teacher Written Exam Date (New)
The Bihar Public Service Commission had announced 40506 vacancies for Head Teachers in the education department. The written test will be used to select candidates for the position of Head Teacher. The Written test schedule will most likely be revealed soon.
Exam Date Update
The test for Head Teacher in Primary Schools, which was planned to take place on December 22, 2022, has been postponed owing to unforeseen circumstances. The exam date will be notified again.
The candidates must download and print the Admit Card because the commission is unlikely to deliver it via mail. As a result, applicants will use the commission’s portal to get the Head Teacher Admit Card 2022 for the written exam.
Overview of the BPSC Head Teacher Written Exam
|Name of Exam||Head Teacher|
22 December (Postponed – Check Notice)
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
As previously discussed, there will be a screening examination for candidate selection. All candidates are required to take the examination, regardless of whether they have passed the TET.
If they are selected as Head Teachers in the state, candidates who have not passed the TET administered by the BSEB will be required to pass the examination.
Let’s examine the examination format that the BPSC will employ.
- The examination will be objective and comprise multiple-choice questions.
- The examination will contain 150 questions.
- Each correct response will receive one point.
- There will be a negative 1/4 point labeling scheme in the evaluation.
- Participants will have two hours to complete the exam.
The paper will consist of two sections. Part 1 will consist of 75 questions on general studies, while Part 2 will consist of 75 questions on D.El.Ed.
Details for the BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card
The applicants must log in and download the BPSC head teacher exam admission card online since, as we previously stated, the commission will not mail any paper copies of the admit card to the candidates’ postal addresses.
They are able to log in with the application credentials that were generated during the online application submission.
It is advised for applicants to carry both an ID card and this online-printed admission card when taking the test. Candidates won’t be able to take the test if they don’t have any of these.
How to Download the BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card?
Here are the websites and a step-by-step tutorial that our specialists have offered for downloading the head teacher admit card. We anticipate that candidates won’t have any trouble following these instructions and readily downloading their admission cards.
- Start by accessing the BPSC Online Application Portal (a link has been included at the bottom).
- Type in the user name, password, and text from the picture.
- The orange box’s Login button should be clicked.
- Go to the relevant post application area after logging in.
- then click the link to download the admit card.
- The admission card is available for printing right now.
|Download Admit Card||Click here|