Sr Clerk Exam Hall Ticket Maharashtra Agricultural Department 2023. Check krishi.maharashtra.gov.in for Senior Clerk, Assistant Superintendent, Steno Typist, Stenographer Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Paper Pattern, and Syllabus.
The Maharashtra Agricultural Department will hold written exams for various positions such as Senior Clerk, Assistant Superintendent, Steno Typist, and Stenographer. The Maharashtra Agricultural Department Sr Clerk Exam date will be revealed shortly. The department has advertised 218 positions.
From April 6 to April 20, 2023, various candidates filled out an application form. All qualified students will be able to access their Maharashtra Agricultural Exam Hall Ticket online. The department will give the hall ticket in electronic form, which applicants can obtain by providing their registration number and password.
Details of Maha Krishi Senior Clerk, Steno Exam
Maharashtra Agricultural Department
Senior Clerk, Assistant Superintendent, Steno Typist & Stenographer
To be released soon
|Article Category||Admit card|
The exam is scheduled to take place in the following months. The candidates will be chosen based on a written examination. The candidates must download the Maharashtra Agricultural Department Admit Card prior to entering the examination venue; otherwise, they will not be permitted to enter.
Exam Format for the Maharashtra Agricultural Department Examination 2023
- The examination will be administered online.
- The exam will consist of sixty questions.
You May Like
- Each question is worth 2 points.
- The duration of time will be two hours.
- A distinct professional exam worth eighty marks will also be administered.
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
How to Get Maharashtra Agricultural Sr Clerk Hall Ticket 2023?
- Candidates can obtain their hall ticket by following the easy instructions provided below.
- Candidates should go to the Maharashtra Agricultural Department’s official website.
- You will find a link to the “Senior Clerk and Others Exam Admit Card” on the homepage.
- Select the link.
- Sign in using your registration id and password.
- Submit the page by clicking the download button.
- Select the print option.
krishi.maharashtra.gov.in — Official Site for Admit Card Download