The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had previously issued application forms for the Combined Higher Secondary (Group B & C) examination. The application procedure is currently being concluded. In the following days, the commission will organize the written examination for these positions. The OSSC CHSL Admit Card will be distributed at least one week prior to the exam.
Recruitment is being conducted to replace the 354 vacant Group B and C positions. The registration procedure began on June 27, 2023. Candidates were allowed to register until July 24, 2023. The official schedule of the examination has not yet been announced. However, it is anticipated that the examination will occur in the future months.
All applicants who submitted a valid application for the OSSC CHSL Exam are searching for their OSSC CHSL Admit Card. The admit card will be made available on the OSSC’s official website. On the OSSC’s official website, candidates can locate the exam schedule and other exam-related details.
OSSC CHSL Written Examination Call Letter 2023
Three steps, which are listed below, will be used to choose the applicants.
- Tier 1: Initial Examination
- Tier II – Mains Exam
- Verification of documents at Tier III
- There will be multiple choice questions on the test.
- There will be 150 questions in all.
- Each query will be worth one mark.
- There will also be a 0.25-Mark deduction for incorrect answers.
- The event will last for two hours.
|Arithmetic, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability, Current Event and Computer Awareness||150||150|
How to Download the OSSC CHSL Call Letter?
Candidates who are qualified to take the OSSC CHSL Exam can obtain their admit card by following the steps outlined below.
You May Like
- Open the OSSC’s official website, ossc.gov.in.
- There is a link to the OSSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 on the homepage.
- Enter your registration ID and password to log in.
- Complete the captcha and press the submit button.
- Simply click the download icon.
- Select the printing option.