The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has issued a job advertisement for several Female Health Worker positions. This is an excellent chance for all such applicants who wish to work in the health sector in the state of Rajasthan. This position will be filled on a contract basis. The registration period began on July 10, 2023, and ended on August 8, 2023.
The RSMSSB ANM Exam, which was originally scheduled for June 25, 2023, will now be held on September 24, 2023. The board will provide admission cards for this test on the RSMSSB’s official website in the second week of September.
The Rajasthan ANM Exam will be held to fill a total of 2058 positions. Candidates who have enrolled for this test will receive their RSMSSB ANM Admit Card in an electronic mode. Candidates must input their login information to download the admission card.
Rajasthan RSMSSB ANM Admit Card 2023
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Exam Date||24 September 2023|
|Admit Card||To be released|
|Post Name||ANM Posts|
|Type of Exam||Written Test|
The final selection of candidates will be primarily determined by three phases of the examination. A candidate must pass all of these phases to be included on the final selection list. These stages are described in detail below.
- Written Test
- Document Authentication
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for the RSMSSB ANM Exam 2023
- The commission will administer the written examination manually.
- The exam will contain multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- The exam will be valued 400 marks.
- The duration of time will be 90 minutes.
- Negative marking will be of ¼ marks.
- The paper will be written in both Hindi and English.
|Programs/ Priority operated under NHM||15||60|
|ANM Professional Knowledge||55||220|
|General Knowledge about Rajasthan||5||20|
|General Knowledge relates to general medicine, health, nutrition, and hygiene||15||60|
Procedure to Download the RSMSSB ANM Exam Admit Card
Candidates may download the RSMSSB ANM Admit Card by following the easy methods outlined below.
- Go to the RSMSSB’s official website.
- Then, click the Download Admit Card link.
- The Download RSMSSB ANM Admit Card link will now be enabled.
- Select the link.
- Log in using your application registration number and birth date.
- Verify the details and click the submit button.
- Finally, download and print your admission card for future reference.