An announcement for 78 Senior Accountants positions was published by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The State of Telangana’s Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department will be conducting the hiring. Between January 20 to February 11, 2023, the commission received applications.
For a variety of positions, including Senior Accountant (SA), Junior Accounts Officer (JAO), and Accounts Officer (AO), TSPSC will hold examinations. The TSPSC SA Exam Date is still pending confirmation.
It is anticipated that the TSPSC Senior Accountants Exam would take place in August 2023. A week before the exam, the TSPSC SA Hall Ticket is also anticipated to be distributed in the month of August.
Overview of Admit Card of Senior Accountants at TSPSC
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Senior Accountant (SA), Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) and Accounts Officer (AO)
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
The TSPSC will make the hall tickets available on its official website. All applicants who successfully submitted an application can obtain their Hall Ticket for the TSPSC Senior Accountant Exam by inputting their Application Number and Date of Birth on the official website.
The examination will be administered in a written format to all candidates who have registered for it. The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions. A comprehensive examination schedule is detailed below.
You May Like
- The examination will consist of two papers, namely Paper I and Paper II.
- It will be for General Studies and General Abilities.
- Paper – II will be for the Commerce (Degree Level) examination.
- The examination will be administered in both English and Telugu.
- The duration of time will be 150 minutes.
- There will be a total of 150 questions on the exam.
Instructions for Obtaining Your TSPSC Senior Accountant Hall Ticket 2023
By simply following the instructions below, applicants may easily get their individual hall tickets from the TSPSC Senior Accountant website.
- Launch the TSPSC’s official website at tspsc.gov.in.
- Now locate the “TSPSC Senior Accountant Exam Hall Ticket 2023” link on the webpage.
- Click the link and provide all the necessary information.
- Once the section is submitted, a screen will display the hall ticket.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket after downloading it.