UPSC Assistant Commandant 06 August 2023 Answer Sheet Download In Pdf CAPF AC Question Paper Solve By Your Set And Shift UPSC CAPF AC Question Paper Answer Look Here UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key 2023 For Paper 1st & Paper 2nd Download Exam Analysis, Expected & Previous Cut Off Calculation Paper Set Wise
Overview of CAPF AC Answer Key
The answer key will indicate the correct response to each question on the General Studies and Intelligence (GAI) and General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension (GSEC) examinations.
After announcing the final result, UPSC releases the authentic answers to all examinations. On its website, the commission will publish the UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key in PDF format. We will also include a download link for the answer key in this article.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
CAPF Exam Date 2023
|06th August 2023|
Assistant Commandants (Group A)
|Exam Name||UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test
Physical Test/Medical Test
|Shift Timings||Paper 1- 10 am to 12 noon
Paper 2- 2 pm to 5 pm
CAPF Admit Card 2023
|14th July 2023|
Direct Link For CAPF AC Answer Key
On August 6, 2023, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) held a written test for the position of Central Armed Police Forces (AssistantCommandants). The test was divided into two parts: Paper 1 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Paper 2 from 2 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
All applicants who took the exam are eagerly awaiting the solution key. We will give an unofficial response that will be disseminated by several reputable organizations. The unofficial answer key will assist applicants in calculating their scores and likelihood of success.
The exam results will be released by UPSC in the last week of August. All chosen applicants’ names or roll numbers will be included on a merit list.
Direct Link For CAPF AC Answer Key – Link Inactive Yet
How to Download the 2023 UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key?
Candidates can obtain the answer key by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the commission’s website at upsc.gov.in.
- Access the section containing the answers
- Click on the website’s link to the answer key.
- Download PDF of the UPSC AC Answer Key
- Get a copy of the answer key
UPSC CAPF Result 2023
The final week of August will see the announcement of the exam results by UPSC. A merit list containing each candidate’s name or roll number will be created.
To find talented and devoted candidates for various Central Armed Police Forces, such as the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) holds the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Assistant Commandant examination.
How to Calculate Marks for the CAPF AC with the 2023 CAPF AC Answer Key?
The UPSC has established a scoring method for the Written Exam. Below is the UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key 2023 for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The candidate must answer 125 multiple-choice questions.
- Paper I carries a total weight of 250 points.
- For each correct response, two points will be added to the total score.
- Similarly, 0.33 points will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Calculate all the correct answer marks, add them together, and deduct the wrong answer marks using the negative mark for each incorrect response.
- For information about the CAPF Books, please visit the article at the given URL.
- In Paper-II, the candidate must respond to six descriptive queries.
- In Paper II, unlike Paper I, there is no negative notation.
- Paper II carries a 200-point cumulative weighting.
- Candidates can visit the aforementioned article for the CAPF Result’s specifics.
How to Object to the Assistant Commandant of the CAPF Answer Key 2023
The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC provides the opportunity to object to the CAPF AC Answer Key. Follow the procedures outlined below to object to the UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2023.
- Submit the challenge through the “Online Question Paper Representation Portal (QPRep)” on the UPSC’s official website, upsconline.nic.in. (It will be available the day after the CAPF examination.)
- choose “To produce a representation.”
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, and captcha code in the third step.
- Provide all information that is accessible whenever it is requested.