For Assamese citizens, the Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a ground-breaking healthcare program. Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma unveiled the Ayushman Assam Scheme under the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya (MMJA) in Guwahati on the occasion of the government’s second anniversary. This yojana is comparable to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana of the central government, however, it varies in that it would cover all forms of disease-related medical expenses. Each eligible family member would receive cashless medical care up to Rs 5 lakh at institutions across the country with impaneled status.
Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Characteristics
The following are characteristics of Ayushman Asom: Prime Minister Mukhya Mantri The Jan Arogya Yojana initiative
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- According to Assam’s chief minister, the program will be offered in over three hundred institutions.
- Beneficiaries of the program will be enumerated according to the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- “Under this program, participants would have access to all AB-PMJAY-paneled hospitals across the country, including more than 300 hospitals in Assam.
- According to Sarma, the program will encompass over 2.6 million beneficiary families.
- In addition, the government has initiated an e-KYC initiative for NFSA recipients under AB-PMJAY and AA-MMJAY.
Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits
The following are the advantages of the program.
You May Like
- This program will cover family medical expenses up to 5 lakh rupees.
- Beneficiaries will have access to services at all AB-PMJAY-paneled institutions across the country, including more than 300 hospitals in Assam.
- According to Sarma, the program will encompass approximately 2,6 million participant households.
Eligibility Requirements for the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Asom)
The following is a list of requirements for participation in the Ayushman Asom-Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
- People with an Aadhaar Card
- The program is open to anyone who is not currently registered in the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY).
Application Process for Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
As the scheme was just recently announced by the Assam chief minister, there is no direct offline or online application process by the government, nor has the Assam government proclaimed an official website for the Yojana. As soon as the government makes an announcement about applying for the Yojana, we will let you know here. Please maintain contact with us.