To assist all students in Odisha, the state government is offering free laptop computers to pupils in the 11th and 12th grades. You may simply apply for the plan by following the steps outlined in this article. We have also included information on the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 in this page. In this post, we discussed the qualifying requirements, educational standards, papers necessary, and the laptop distribution method among the many topic streams of students.
The Objective of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
The primary objective of including the free laptop program in the Odisha state curriculum is to assist all pupils in overcoming their technological challenges. Currently, a significant number of students are unable to access their online classes due to technological issues. The distribution of complimentary laptops will aid these pupils in overcoming their obstacles. The primary objective of the Odisha government is to assist pupils in any way feasible.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 Advantages
The Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 has several advantages, some of which are listed below:-
- The project will aid in the technical progress of Odisha’s youthful population.
- More than 15000 pupils are expected to benefit from the initiative.
- The initiative will assist kids in overcoming any academic issues.
- The plan will also promote various forms of online teaching techniques that are accessible in your nation.
- There are about 30 nodal points where the computers are distributed to the recipients.
- The laptops will be awarded to the schools’ most deserving students.
Criteria for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
When applying for the program, the candidate must adhere to the following qualifying requirements:-
- Only students from the state of Odisha may apply for the laptop program.
- The pupils must be enrolled in a government school in Odisha and be in class twelve.
- For the pupils to qualify for the free laptop, they must have received a respectable number of grades.
- Only those students who achieved a final test score of 70% or above will be chosen.
- The age range for all of the students must be between 18 and 25.
- All candidates who submitted applications for the last CHSE test will be taken into account.
- In addition, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University is also covered by this program.
- For this project, only applicants who have earned the Upashastri degree will be taken into consideration.
Documents Required for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The following documents must be submitted by the applicant for the complimentary laptop program:
You May Like
- Address Evidence
- Aadhar number
- Education Credentials
- Mark sheet for the 12th grade
- Proof of age
- Certificate of caste
State of Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktiran Yojana Procedure for Applications in 2023
The applicant can follow the step-by-step instructions below to apply for the free laptop program announced by the government of Odisha:
- Open the portal for Odisha state scholarships on its official website.
- The website’s homepage will be displayed.
- Select the laptop dbt option from the homepage.
- There will be a new page displayed on the screen.
- If you’re not registered on the portal, enter your login information.
- Or simply select the new student? sign up here option.
- The registration form shall appear.
- Enter your registration information and register successfully.
- Next, log in with your credentials.
- Enter the information in the application form that has just opened.
- Check the information attentively and then select the submit button.