Yesterday, Shivraj Singh Chauhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, proclaimed and reinstituted the Charan Paduka Yojana. This is excellent news for everyone in Madhya Pradesh who has been avidly awaiting this program. Under this Yojana, the chief minister has announced that beneficiaries will receive sisal umbrellas and sarees.
This plan was announced by the administration in the Singrauli district of Sarai on July 26. During the program, the chief minister also announced a number of other initiatives and an inauguration took place. This article outlines the registration and eligibility requirements for those who wish to apply for this program and obtain sarees, umbrellas, and sandals through the Charan Paduka Yojana in Madhya Pradesh.
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Key Benefits of the Charan Paduka Yojana
- The scheme’s key advantage is that it would provide more than 21.35 lakh state pluckers with relief. They won’t have to perform barefoot plucking any longer.
- The government will make sure that every one of the chosen beneficiaries receives a cold water flask as part of the new project, and women will also get sarees.
- Additionally, the government has declared that it will pay each Tendupatta plucker a bonus of Rs 207.54 crores. Over 10 lakh families are anticipated to profit from the initiative.
- The cost of the Tendupatta collection has also been increased to Rs 2000 from Rs 1250 in accordance with the new plan. The government would also make an effort to purchase Achar Gutli at Rs 100 per kg.
- In addition, the government raised the cost of gulli and mahua flowers from Rs 14 per kilogram to Rs 0 now. The price provided to Tendupatta under the current implementation is significantly better than the price offered under the prior implementation, according to the government.
Eligibility Criteria For Charan Paduka Yojana
- This program is exclusive to state government employees in Madhya Pradesh.
- The Charan Paduka Yojana was announced on July 26 by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
- State producers, both males, and women, are eligible for the program.
MP Charan Paduka’s List of Items
- Shoes, Sandal
- Water bottle
- Rs 200
Required Documents For the Charan Paduka Yojana
- Proof of identity
- Card Aadhar
- Card BPL
- Family income information
- Account information
- Copies of passbooks
- A passport-sized picture
- Create an Aadhar-connected mobile number registration
Budgetary Support for the MP Charan Paduka Yojana
The government has clearly specified a state budget of Rs 16.50 crores for the execution of the new program, which would be provided to the 56000 chosen families in Sidhi District.
Aside from that, the government has indicated that a total of Rs 24 crore will be dispersed among the district’s selected 75000 families. The state administration has been given total authority to operate the plan. The government has assured that canvases receive at least MSP for their output in the state under the new scheme.
Online Application for Mukhyamantri Charan Paduka Yojana 2023
To get the commodities offered by the Mukhyamantri Charan Paduka Yojana, interested parties must apply online and complete an application form. According to current reports, the initiative does not include an online application process, but the government would organize the camps at the district level.
The competent authorities will fill up your registration form for these camps, and then they will provide you access to the Yojana’s benefits. Following the application process, the ladies would get 200 rupees in their bank accounts.