The Buddy4study India Foundation is one of the largest not-for-profit organizations, and today we are here to provide information about their effort. The foundation has launched the EWS Scholarship 2023 project for students from economically disadvantaged groups in society. Students who complete the requirements for this scholarship program will only get financial advantages. You can find more information about the eligibility requirements in this post, along with other crucial facts like the application procedure, deadline, perks, and more.
The Purpose Of the EWS Scholarship
The purpose of the EWS Scholarship of the Buddy4study India Foundation is to aid economically disadvantaged pupils in need. Under this program, students will receive financial assistance and be encouraged to pursue higher education.
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
The EWS Scholarship has been established for economically disadvantaged pupils. Under this program, the foundation will award scholarships to students who have passed the 10th-grade board examinations with high academic marks and are planning to pursue 11th or 12th grade in any discipline. Candidates must submit their scholarship application online. Below are specific instructions for submitting the application.
Advantages of the EWS scholarship
The candidates who are chosen for the EWS scholarship will receive INR 10,000 as a scholarship reward in addition to free use of the online learning platform Buddy4Learn. This is a learning-related Android app. Curated learning material, class- and subject-based categorization, learning span tracking, and performance evaluation are some of this application’s standout features.
Eligibility Requirements For EWS Scholarship Yojana
- All Indian citizens enrolled in the 11th and 12th grades are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students must possess a certificate from the state or central board’s 10th standard board examination.
- The applicant must obtain at least 50% on the board exam.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 6 lakh annually.
- The candidate must continue their regular education through the 11th or 12th grade. Students who attend open or private schools are not eligible.
You May Like
- Address evidence
- The applicant’s bank account information (canceled check or passbook copy).
- Class 10 transcript (self-certified copy)
- Recent academic year charge payment
- Photographic identification
- Documentation of admission (college ID card, receipt for admission fees, etc.)
Selection Procedure For EWS Scholarship Yojana
The candidates will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Applications will be scrutinized
- A roster of qualified applicants will be compiled based on their academic performance and financial situation.
- Selected candidates must participate in a telephone interview.
- If necessary, the selected candidates may be required to attend an in-person interview.
Application Process for the EWS Scholarship for 2023
- In order to apply for the EWS scholarship program, potential applicants must visit the Buddy4study India Foundation website.
- When the website’s home page appears on the screen, select “Search” from the menu bar.
- Hit enter after typing “EWS Scholarship” into the search bar.
- Select “EWS-Scholarship-For-Class-10-Passed-Students” from the scholarship list that appears on the screen as soon as you hit it.
- You must read the information on the new page that opens and then select the “apply now” option.
- A window with four login options will open.
- mobile phone
- Email address
- To access the “Application Form Page,” log in with your registered ID if you have registered with the site.
- If you are not already registered, do so first by selecting the Register option.
- Use your Facebook or Google account, or manually enter your information to register.
- The ‘EWS Scholarship’ application form page will be displayed after you complete the registration process.
- By clicking the “Start Application” button, you can start the process by entering the necessary information in the online application form, such as
- born on [date]
- Defendant’s name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Course information, etc.
- Upload the necessary papers, select “Preview” to review the details, and then click “Submit” if no changes are needed.
The recipients of the EWS scholarship will receive a scholarship award of INR 10,000 in addition to unrestricted use of the online learning platform Buddy4Learn. This is an Android app related to education. Notable features of this application include curated learning content, class- and subject-based categorization, learning span monitoring, and performance evaluation.