As of 2023, the government of Odisha state launched the Kalia Yojana for the benefit of small and medium-sized cultivators in the state. Today, in this article, we will discuss the scheme’s key components. In this article, we will discuss the Odisha Kalia Yojana’s benefits, features, and eligibility requirements. Also included in this article is a step-by-step guide on how to enroll in the scheme for the year 2023.
Kalia Yojana Objective
Since most farmers in our nation are dissatisfied with the amount of revenue they were able to create, Kalia Yojana’s primary goal is to help the farmers in the state of Odisha. Additionally, it’s likely that the cash earned is insufficient to meet all of their needs and wants, let alone pay for their children’s education. As a result, the Kalia Yojana will assist all farmers in meeting their needs and goals and in obtaining loans for a variety of reasons, including their children’s education.
Kalia Yojana Features
Numerous advantages were provided to Odisha’s cultivators, including:
- The producers will be provided Rs 5,000 as an incentive.
- The beneficiaries received a total of Rs. 25,000.
- The funds were wired directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- The landless cultivators received 12,500 rupees annually.
- The beneficiaries have access to a Rs 2 lakh life insurance policy with a Rs 330 premium payment.
- All beneficiaries will also receive a Rs. 2 lakh accidental coverage at a premium of Rs.
Elements of the Odisha Kalia Yojana
The Odisha Kalia Yojana includes the following elements:
Comprehensive Support for Agriculture
Over the course of five seasons, farmers will receive financial assistance of Rs. 25.000 per family. This aid will be provided to tiny and marginal producers. Aid is provided in the amount of Rs. 5,000 per season for the procurement of inputs such as seedlings, fertilizers, and pesticides, as well as labor and other investments.
Comprehensive Support for Subsistence
Each landless agricultural household will receive Rs. 1,2500.00 in financial assistance. This assistance will be provided to agricultural auxiliary activities such as small goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery packages for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, and beekeeping, among others. This KALIA yojana benefit is specifically for the SC/ST population of the state.
Aid for Vulnerable Farm Households
Under KALIA Yojana, vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers who are unable to engage in agriculture due to old age, disability/disease, or other factors will also receive financial assistance. Each vulnerable cultivator or landless agricultural laborer will receive Rs. 10,000 per year for their sustenance.
Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers
Farmers will receive Life insurance coverage of Rs 2.00 lakh at an annual premium of Rs 330. All savings account holders between the ages of 18 and 50 will receive insurance coverage. The Government of Odisha will pay Rs. 165 annually from this premium. In addition to life insurance, producers will also receive personal accident coverage of Rs. 2 lakh.
You May Like
The catastrophe coverage premium is Rs. 12 for all savings account holders between the ages of 18 and 50. From this amount, the government will pay Rs. 6/-. The government of Odisha will pay a Rs. 12 catastrophe coverage premium for appellants between the ages of 51 and 70.
Interest-Free Farm Credit
Gram Panchayats identified vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, sharecroppers, and agricultural families who will receive zero-interest crop loans of up to Rs.50000.
Kalia Yojana Qualification Requirements
To qualify for the Kalia Yojana, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:-
- The applicant must be an Odisha state permanent resident.
- The applicant must fall into the category of the peripheral or tiny.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- The KALIA Yojana application will be denied to any cultivator who lies under the tax payment structure.
- If the cultivator is employed by the state or federal government or is affiliated with a PSU department, they are ineligible.
- The applicant must have a bank account in good standing.
Filling Out the Odisha KALIA Yojana Application Form 2023
If you wish to take advantage of the plan’s benefits, you must follow these easy steps to apply for the scheme and fill out the Kalia Yojana Application Form:-
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- For a new application, go to the site and click the apply online link.
- Alternatively, you may open the application form by clicking here.
- A new web page will load.
- Please enter your Aadhaar number.
- To display the form, click the show button.
- On the screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Please attach all paperwork.
- Fill out the form and submit it.