Registration for the Chhattisgarh Balika Kalyan Yojana is now available on the official website. You’ll be relieved to learn that Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel’s government has relaunched the “Noni Suraksha Yojana 2023” for you. Interested applicants can also register by applying online. This PDF application form for the Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana is also available in Hindi.
The primary goal of launching this strategy is to improve the standard of living for the state’s disadvantaged females. The Chhattisgarh government believes that there are many underprivileged females in the state who are unable to stand on their own. & such poor girls must endure adversity throughout their lives.
The Objective of Noni Suraksha Yojana
- Female child development – With the financial grant, the state government will be able to improve the overall status of female children born into BPL families.
- Increase in the sex ratio – In Chhattisgarh, the sex ratio is quite low. This will encourage low-income households to embrace the birth of female offspring. This initiative also reduces infanticide rates.
- Prevent child marriage – The program also seeks to discourage families from arranging the marriage of females under 18 years of age.
Qualification Standards for CG Noni Suraksha Program
The Chhattisgarh government has set the Noni Suraksha Yojana 2023 qualifying requirements for female students. The benefits of this plan are only available to qualifying young women. The benefit under this scheme will be given to any female child born after April 1, 2014.
The girl’s parents and guardian should both be natives of Chhattisgarh. The young woman kid’s parents are living below the poverty line in order to take advantage of the Noni Suraksha Yojana. The name of the family’s head should appear on the most current list of the daughter’s parents from the poverty line survey provided by the Rural Development Department. Every family will get benefits under the scheme for the first two daughters, and the third daughter will not be eligible.
Specifications of Noni Suraksha Yojana
- Financial assistance – The government of Chhattisgarh will provide Rs 2 lakhs to each lady who qualifies.
- Life insurance – Each applicant who registers will also receive a Rs. 25,000 life insurance policy. The insurance company will deposit Rs 5,000 annually for five consecutive years.
- Mode of payment – The money will be deposited into the candidate’s registered bank account.
- Age requirement for grant – The state authority will provide financial assistance to female applicants once they reach 18 years of age.
- In addition to promoting the development of female infants, this program ensures that every girl has access to advanced education. To receive the money, girls must conclude their 12th-grade education.
- Two girls per household – According to the program, each eligible family can receive this grant for two female offspring. If the mother gives birth to twin girls, more than two girls may qualify for this financial aid.
- For BPL households – The state government has devised this program to assist the impoverished and disadvantaged members of society. Families that fall into the BPL category are typically prejudiced against female offspring. The implementation of this plan will assist in altering their mentality.
Information and Documents Required for the Noni Security Scheme
A few basic documents are necessary for the application under the Noni Security Plan 2023. Details about them are provided below.
You May Like
- Birth Registration
- Picture of an Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Domicile
- a digital image of a BPL ration card
How to Check Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana 2023 Online?
To apply for or register for “Noni Suraksha Yojana” online in Chhattisgarh, you must first visit the state’s official website, which is linked below. Then, continue as follows:
- After selecting this link, the “Noni Suraksha Yojana” page will load. Here, you must select the “Registration” option, as shown in the image below.
- On the next page, you will find the Noni Suraksha Yojana application form.
- Simply click on the link below to access the form.
Noni Suraksha Yojana Guidelines
- Only females born after April 1, 2014, will be eligible for the benefits of this programme.
- It is a need for everyone to be a resident of Chhattisgarh for the parents of the female child to qualify for the program.
- If both of your children are girls, you will profit from this program if they are both girls.
- This program solely benefits family members who are weak financially, or who come from low-income families; they will get the interest.
- You will not be eligible for this plan’s benefits if your third kid is a girl and your second child, who comes before her, is a male.
- You need also to bring the birth certificate for the girl kid, if she was born after April 1, 2014, with you.
- You will definitely be interested in this program if your first and second children are twin girls.
- With the assistance of CG Anganwadi staff or panchayat secretaries, you may attach your request form if your first and second child are both female.
- The head’s name must appear on your bad line card in order to benefit from this strategy.
- You must reapply if you have a second girl kid and you can do so. You must choose the option that states that the family planning guideline must be followed by the parents of a female child.