Online registration for the Digital Health ID Card 2023 is available via the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana benefits section of the healthid.ndhm.gov.in website. The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana program, which aims to give each inhabitant of the nation a digital card, was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday.
The project is now being deployed nationwide after being effectively executed in the Union Territories. Every person in the nation is intended to receive high-quality, economical, thorough, affordable, and secure healthcare under the PM Jan Arogya scheme.
You may find the project’s complete details right here on APSSB.in. Everyone in the nation will receive an Ayushman Digital Health card and unique identification number as part of the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission (NDHM).
PM Digital Health ID Card
|Title||Digital Health ID Card|
|Name of the mission||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of|
|Launch date||27th September 2021|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Mode of id creation||Online|
|Registration Type||Self-Registration through portal|
|Official website||abdm.gov.in healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
You need your digital health id to use the services provided by and across the ABDM network. You can use this ID to access the different digital healthcare services offered by this initiative. A 14-digit random-generated unique identification identifier called a “Digital Health Id” is essentially what is utilized to identify people throughout the various ABDM platforms.
Benefits and Features of Digital Health ID Card
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, residents are given a 14-digit unique identification number called a “Digital Health Id.”
- A digital health ID is required in order to use the ABDM services. Without it, they are unable to communicate their health information and other details to the relevant parties.
- People may easily and securely access their health records digitally thanks to this digital ID.
- With this ID, individuals can take part in ABDM and access a range of online medical services, including finding hospitals, labs, and medical retailers; participating in digital consultations; receiving digital prescriptions and reports; and receiving digital diagnoses, among others.
- The ABDM network does not store any individual’s health data, and medical records are protected and safe online. This network uses an encryption network for the sharing of health data.
- gives users simple access to register and log in on the site.
- gives you the option to voluntarily deactivate your identity and information at any moment.
- A nominee can also be added by users to their health ID.
- A child’s health ID can be created as soon as they are born.
How to create Digital Health Id?
It’s not difficult to create an ABDM Digital Health ID. It is a quick procedure that takes just 10 minutes. One can create their digital ID by going to the government’s special website set up for this aim. Follow the easy, step-by-step instructions below if you’re interested in getting your own digital health ID.
- Go to the official website i.e. healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Click on the “Generate ID” link.
- Click on Generate Via Aadhaar ID. In case you do not have aad-haar Click on the link respective link.
- Enter your Aadhaar No. Mark the declaration and click on submit button.
- Now, enter the OTP in the respective box and submit.
- After Aadhaar authentication, enter your mobile number and fill in the OTP.
- Fill in all the mandatory details in the forms and click on Submit.
- Finally, a digital health id will be created and will display on the screen.
- Click on the “Download Health ID Card” button and save the id.
How to Generate/ Login Health ID?
You can log in to the portal at any time to download your digital health id card and view your records after making one. Observe the directions provided.
- Login into the health id portal.
- Click on the Login link.
- Enter your Health Id or PHR Address and year of birth. Click on the button.
- Your health id details will open.