The government of India implements various programs for the welfare and advancement of the nation’s cultivators. As farmers are the backbone of the Indian agricultural sector, it is imperative to provide them with assistance so that they can contribute more to economic development.
This is why governments continue to introduce beneficial programs for producers on a periodic basis. The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is one such program that assists the nation’s producers.
Objective of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
The primary goal of this system is to give a subsidy for farming equipment such as tractors. Through this scheme, farmers may acquire farming equipment at a reduced cost. This would enable farmers to purchase farming equipment at extremely affordable prices, resulting in increased earning potential for Indian farmers.
This plan is intended for smallholding farmers who do not own a large amount of land. All of these policies are being implemented by the government in order to enhance farmer income and make agriculture a lucrative industry.
Qualification for the Kisan Tractor Scheme
This program is only open to producers who meet the eligibility requirements. Before submitting an application, applicants must examine the eligibility requirements. The requirements for the PM Kisan tractor yojana are detailed in the following section:
The most important requirement is that the applicant be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicants for this program must be at least 18 years old and less than 60 years old.
- Any reduction in age is contingent on a state government decision.
When discussing eligibility requirements, family income is also a crucial factor that cannot be overlooked. The annual family income of applicants for this program must be less than Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- Under this program, only one tractor is available to the farmer.
- Applicants may not have previously benefited from a similar type of subsidy program.
- Applicants must be in possession of agricultural property in order to qualify for the program.
- The applicant must qualify as a minor or marginal cultivator.
- Applicants must ensure that they have not acquired a tractor within the past seven years.
All applications from producers who meet the aforementioned requirements will be considered. The verification of eligibility will be conducted by examining the submitted documents and certificates of the candidates.
Benefits Under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
Here we will explore the numerous advantages and features of this program; for more details, read the entire text.
- The Indian Central Government runs this program.
- The government would provide farmers with up to 50% in subsidies when they buy new farming equipment.
- This will enable farmers to purchase sophisticated farming equipment for a very low cost.
- The farmers of India will find farming to be simple with the aid of this subsidized agricultural equipment.
- Tractors from any manufacturer are 50% off for farmers. The government provides a subsidy for the other half of the money.
- Farmers must have their Aadhaar cards connected to their bank accounts in order to get rewards from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana straight into their bank accounts.
- Additionally, state governments offer farmers in-house tractor subsidies ranging from 20 to 50 percent.
- A 20–50% subsidy is granted to buyers of new tractors under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme and is sent straight into their bank account.
- After the application is granted, farmers will only be required to pay 50% of the tractor price out of pocket for the purchase of the tractor.
Essential Documents Required For PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
Applicants must have all required documents on hand when submitting an application for the position. These records include
- The Aadhar card of the applicant
- Valid identification (such as a Voter ID, PAN card, passport, or driver’s license)
- Land title documents owned by the applicant
- Bank Account Information/Passbook
- Certificate of category, as applicable
- Having the ability
- Photograph of the candidate in Passport Size
The Application Procedure of the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
Farmers must apply for tractor subsidies under this system in order to get them. Applications for the Kisan tractor scheme can be submitted either online or offline, depending on the individual.
To apply, candidates must go to the local CSC facility or any other recognized public service center. They must accurately supply all facts and all necessary paperwork. Only applications that are completely filled out will be evaluated.
Farmers will get detailed information about the application procedure and application timeline via various sources. Candidates must visit the official websites, news, or newspapers on a daily basis for the most recent changes on the application.