Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2023. Under this program, farmers in the state will receive 9,000 per acre in input assistance. Farmers who cultivate maize, kodo, kutki, soyabean, arhar, and sugarcane will receive this amount.
In addition, if the farmer sells paddy at the minimal support price in 2020-21 and replaces paddy with commodities such as Kodo Kutki, Sugarcane, Arhar, Maize, Soybean, Pulses, Oilseeds, Aromatic Paddy, Banana, Papaya, etc., the farmer will not be eligible for the subsidy. In the case of tree planting, the cultivator will receive 10,000 per acre in input assistance. Farmers who plant trees will receive input assistance for three years.
Who May Benefit from the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2023?
- Only state farmers of paddy are eligible for this program.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2023 will be open to all types of landowners and forest leaders, however institutional landholder farmers, Regha, Bataidar, and leafy farmers won’t be.
- The stipulations of all agricultural land ceiling legislation shall be observed while evaluating a farmer’s eligibility.
- In addition, if a farmer is enrolled and passes away, the nominee will get the full amount of the input support.
You must provide all required documentation, including your loan book, B-1, Aadhaar number, and a photocopy of your bank passbook, in order to apply for this program.
Benefits of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
- Farmers who plant paddy and maize will receive a maximum of 10,000/- per acre through debit in installments.
- The fixed FRP amount for sugarcane crops will be paid to producers via DBT at the rate of Rs. 93.75 /- per quintal, up to a maximum of Rs.
- Under this program, farmers around the nation will profit from the disparity in paddy yields.
- The Chhattisgarh Agricultural Development Fund will increase the revenue of the state’s farmers. Initiated by Kisan Nyay Yojana
You May Like
- Farmers in the state would be able to produce superior paddy.
- The program includes farmers who cultivate maize, paddy, and sugarcane.
- In the upcoming days, a strategy to incorporate additional crops and landless villages in the system will be devised.
Required Documents For Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
- Loan Book
- Bank Passbook
How to Enroll in the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2023 Program?
- The Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2023 application form must be obtained from the Agriculture Extension Officer.
- Then, you must meticulously complete the application form.
- You must now attach all required documents, including the loan book, B-1, Aadhaar number, and a photocopy of your bank passbook, to the application.
- Now you must submit this application to the Agriculture Extension Officer.
- The Agricultural Extension Officer will then review your application and submit it to the Primary Agricultural Credit Society within the specified time frame.
- The relevant Primary Agricultural Credit Society will then provide farmers with recognition.
- If the account holder is a joint account holder, the registration will be made in the number holder’s name. All account proprietors must submit their consent affidavits and other essential documents along with the application form. The Aadhaar assistance amount will be deposited into the enrolled number account of the cultivator. This assistance will be distributed with mutual consent by the account holders.