In Uttar Pradesh, the government has launched the National Family Benefit Scheme or Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme. It was initiated in response to the rise in accidents and crimes that result in untimely deaths. What are the qualifications for the family benefit program?
Only those families can benefit from this program,
- The family in which the chief is between the ages of 18 and 70.
- The family’s gross annual income must be at least Rs 56,450 for applicants from urban areas.
- Applicants from rural areas must have an annual family income of no more than Rs 46,080.
- Only families living below the poverty threshold are eligible for this program.
UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana’s Advantages
- Families living below the poverty line would get compensation from the government under this program in the amount of Rs 30000.
- Only disadvantaged families that have lost their heads and have no family breadwinner will be eligible for the death support program’s benefits.
- Numerous families have already benefited from the Parivarik Labh Yojana, and many more will in the future thanks to the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The poor households in Uttar Pradesh’s rural and urban areas would benefit from this program.
- The applicant’s bank account will receive the lump sum payment under this plan. The candidate should thus have his own bank account.
- The government’s grant would be issued to the applicant under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana within 45 days of the application.
Qualification for the Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh Program
- The aspirant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh on a permanent basis.
- Only families with a deceased chief between the ages of 18 and 60 will be eligible for assistance under the death assistance program.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 56,000 in urban areas and Rs 46,000 in rural areas.
- The family of the applicant lives below the poverty limit.
UP Parivarik Labh Scheme Documents Required
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Identity Document
- The Address Is
- Death Certificate for the Chief
You May Like
- Income Tax Form
- Book of Accounts for Banks
- Mobile Contact
- Age Declaration of the Head
- Size of a Passport Photo
How to Apply for the Parivarik Labh Online Form?
- The aspirant must initially visit the Social Welfare Department’s official website at http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
- On this homepage, you will find the “New Registration” option. You are required to select this option.
- This page features the registration form.
- You must provide all the information requested on this registration form, including:
- District and
- Resident and
- Applicant Information,
- Account Information, etc.
5. After entering all the required information, you must select the submit icon.
6. This will make the registration process very simple.