In order to assist all students enrolled in classes 9 through 12 before the start of the 2021 assembly election, the state government of West Bengal state has introduced the Sabooj Sathi Scheme. We’re going to tell you everything about the Chief Minister of West Bengal State’s flagship initiative for the state’s pupils in this post today. We will discuss the qualifying requirements, paperwork needed, goals, characteristics, and advantages of the program introduced by the relevant West Bengal state agencies in this post.
The Objective Of The Sabooj Sathi Plan
The primary objective of instituting this program is to provide appropriate vehicle facilities to pupils attending government schools in the state of West Bengal. This plan will also enhance retention in West Bengal State institutions.
Students will be able to take their higher education more seriously if they have a reliable vehicle that allows them to get to school effortlessly. In addition to gaining a sense of self-assurance, the female pupils will receive their own vehicle. Students will be provided with fuel-efficient and eco-friendly automobiles, thereby reducing their dependence on gasoline and diesel.
Benefits of West Bengal’s Bicycle Distribution Program
- This program gives bicycles to low-income kids so they can easily go to class on time.
- All government schools, government-aided schools, and madrasa students would receive a free bicycle under the Sabuj Sathi Scheme.
You May Like
- Because Sabooj Sathi gives rewards to kids in classes 9 through 12, this program serves a large number of people.
- By distributing bicycles, the Sabuj Sathi Scheme promotes a green environment.
- Friends, about 12,000 schools in the state will profit from the Sabooj Sathi Scheme when it is implemented.
Sabuj Sathi Scheme’s Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a West Bengali national.
- Students enrolled in government-run schools, government-aided institutions, and madrasas are eligible.
- The program’s advantages are available to students in grades 9 through 13.
- Only pupils who are in poor condition are eligible for assistance.
- Aadhar number
- Student identity certificate
- Food stamp card
- Residence documentation
- Telephone number
- Size of a passport photograph
Sabooj Sathi Login Instructions
- Visit the official website, of course.
- You may access the homepage of the official website by clicking the link in the header.
- You now need to scroll down and select the area labeled Students Corner.
- A new page will then appear on your screen after that.
- You must enter your Application ID, date of birth, and Captcha code on this page.
- After entering all the necessary information, click the Login button.
- You may simply log in to the Sabooj Sathi Portal by following these instructions.
How Do You File a Complaint?
- Go to the official website. (https://wbsaboojsathi.gov.in/)
- After scrolling down on the Home page, you will reach the Quick Link Section.
- In this area, you must select the “Grievance” button.
- Your screen will now display a new page.
- On this page, you must enter your name, mobile number, email address, and so on.
- After filling out the form, click the Send button.
We outlined all you need to know about the program in simple terms. If you wish to learn more about other government programs, go to KhetiNiDuniya’s main page. In the Govt Yojana Section, you may find a list of government programs organized by state. Friends, if you want to receive frequent updates, you must join our Telegram Channel. Because we share updates on these channels on a regular basis.