The Ayushman Bharat program was introduced by the honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi to offer health insurance to all economically vulnerable sectors. The Ayushman Bharat program did not cover the people of Jammu and Kashmir. The Prime Minister is intending to introduce this Scheme in 2023 for those people. We will provide you with detailed information about the Program through this page, including what the Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Program is. its goals, advantages, traits, requirements, needed paperwork, application process, etc. So, if you’re interested in learning every little detail about this Scheme, be sure to read this post all the way through.
The Purpose Of The SEHAT Health Program
The primary purpose of the Scheme is to provide health coverage of up to Rs 500,000 to all eligible Jammu and Kashmir residents. By successfully implementing this plan, citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will no longer be denied treatment due to financial constraints. Under the Scheme, all eligible citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will receive paperless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
Features And Benefits Of The SEHAT Health Insurance Program
- On December 26, 2020, Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi will introduce this program.
- All recipients would receive cashless health coverage under this program up to Rs. 500,000.
- SEHAT, which stands for “social, endeavor for health and telemedicine,”
- The national government will see to it that the Scheme is carried out smoothly.
You May Like
- SEHAT cards will be distributed to all recipients under this program.
- To receive cashless care, recipients must present these cards to the hospital.
- Through shared service center operators, all Jammu and Kashmir eligible beneficiaries may submit an application for the Scheme.
- For the purpose of implementing the Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance, the central government is finalizing the database of inhabitants in the two states.
- Under this program, around 1 crore people will be covered.
Criteria For Eligibility And Required Documents
- Applicants must be permanent Jammu and Kashmir residents
- Each Resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Aadhar number
- Voting ID
- Proof of age
- Food stamp card
- Residence evidence
- Size of a passport photograph
- Telephone number
Application Procedure For SEHAT Health Insurance
- If you wish to enroll in the SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme, you must visit one of the institutions registered under the SEHAT Health Scheme or the CSC Kendra.
- There you must request the application form.
- Now you must complete this registration by entering the necessary information.
- Then, you must attach all the necessary documents.
- Now you must deliver this application to the hospital or CSC Kendra.
- After verification, you will receive a card.
- This certificate enables you to utilize the SEHAT Health Scheme.