Information regarding the distribution of apartments in New Delhi and Noida has been made public by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. June 30, 2022, was the date of the plan’s introduction. For the plots, it has been signing large contracts. Following YEIDA’s revision on September 7, 2022, new regulations have been enacted. The Yamana Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan (YEIDA Plot program) 2023 qualifying conditions and application process will be covered in this post, along with any recent revisions that have been made to the program.
Objective of YEIDA Plot Scheme
Under the YEIDA Plot Scheme, industrial and institutional use of plots is permitted. As YEIDA prepares to commence construction on a residential property development, sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D of Greater Noida will be available for purchase as sites. This proposal includes 477 parcels measuring between 60 and 90 to 120, 162 and 200 to 300, 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters.
Certain themes within the present undertaking are redundant remnants from prior schemes, whereas others are entirely novel. Online application submissions for the scheme are accepted from September 7 to October 7. A draw will be conducted on November 18 to determine the allocation of participants. Further Information Regarding the “UP Awas Vikas Yojana”
Benefits For YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Because the plots will be in close proximity to the airports, current firms will have a fantastic opportunity to expand.
- Plots can be purchased using one of three payment methods. Individuals applying for the scheme can pay in full or in installments, so three payments are convenient.
- The recipients will be offered a lease for ninety years as part of this initiative.
- Over the next ninety years, there will be several prospects for a company’s expansion; hence, the plot will be of substantial benefit to those who apply for it.
- There are only four 2,000 square meter plots available, eight 1,000 square meter plots, and five 500 square meter plots.
YEIDA Plot Scheme’s Conditions of Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the YEIDA initiative, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant is necessarily a citizen of India.
- At this time, the applicant should not have been granted access to any other sites or apartments.
- To be considered, the applicant must be contract-eligible, maintain a rational demeanor, and not be prohibited from conducting business by any applicable laws.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Application for a plot or apartment is restricted to the applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children.
The entities listed below may also apply:
- A registered partnership firm is required.
- A registered trust may proceed.
- Companies organized as proprietorships may register.
- Society registration is required to register.
- The form of a limited liability partnership may be utilized.
- Applicants may be private limited companies.
- Public sector organizations may engage
- Applicants are public limited corporations.
- Governmental OR semi-governmental enterprise.
- Registering Paperwork
- Mobile number and Aadhar card.
- The Society’s Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of Registration
Regarding Partnership Firm:
- Debt of partnership
- Forms A and B were provided by the Firm Registrar.
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- An Incorporation Certificate was granted by the Companies Registrar.
- Agreement for Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP)
- An Incorporation Certificate was issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Registered Trust Deed
Application Process For YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Before anything else, kindly visit the official website.
- Upon accessing the official website, the user will be greeted by the homepage.
- To register, navigate to the “Register Here” link located on the homepage.
- Entrance into a new page titled “Entrepreneur Registration.”
- The required fields, including “company information,” must be filled out as indicated in the text boxes.
- To register, select the corresponding icon.
- Your registration will subsequently proceed without a glitch.
- Immediately following the hit of the login button Following the input of your login credentials and scheme selection from the dashboard, an application form will be presented for your completion.
- The information requested by the application form, including personal details as indicated on the provided form, shall be submitted by you.
- Choose the Save & Next option to proceed.
- Your application form submission will be duly completed.