The responsible authorities in the state of Andhra Pradesh have established a new initiative that would be highly advantageous to all individuals who wish to earn a good living. The YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been created for all women who are expecting children. Pregnant and nursing mothers will receive sufficient nutrition under this new program. Today, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, relevant paperwork, and enrollment methods that have been finalized by the Andhra Pradesh government under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Advantages
This scheme will benefit 27 lakh women and children through 47,287 Anganwadi by distributing Rs 1,555 billion. In this scheme, the AP government will spend Rs 850 per month on the diets of pregnant women and new mothers in plain territories, Rs 350 on infants, and Rs 412 on children.
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Previously, the diet plans covered only those with iron-deficiency conditions, but new plans will cover all of the poor. There are approximately 47,287 Anganwadi centers in rural regions, which would serve approximately 27 lakh women and children. Only Anganwadi centers in rural areas would receive approximately 1,555 crores. The remainder of the budget would be set aside for 3 million women and newborn children in ancestral zones.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Characteristics
- Around 3 lakh ancestral ladies and children would be protected by 8,320 Anganwadi centers scattered across 77 ancestral mandals.
- Pregnant women and newborn children aged six months to three years will be given a nutritious diet.
- Youngsters aged 3 to 6 will be offered eggs and milk.
- The government would pay Rs. 1100 per month to provide a diet to pregnant women and Rs. 553 per month to provide a meal to children in ancestral areas.
- A budget of Rs. 308 crores has been set up for the use of the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
Eligibility Requirements of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
To be eligible to apply for the program, a candidate must meet the following requirements:-
You May Like
- The program is only open to breastfeeding moms and pregnant women in the state.
- Children may also apply for the program.
- The applicant must be from a low-income or underprivileged group.
- The applicants must be Andhra Pradesh residents.
- The benefit under the program will be given to applicants between the ages of 6 and 72 months.
Enrollment Process For YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
Step-by-step instructions for enrolling in the AP Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme are provided below.-
- To enroll beneficiaries, Anganwadi personnel will conduct a survey of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area.
- The AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme will register all children (aged six months to six years), expectant women, and nursing mothers.
- To monitor service delivery, the applicant’s information will be registered in Common Application Software (CAS).
- Growth monitoring (height and weight) of every infant will be done at the Anganwadi center every month.
- The AWW/Supervisor will provide the ASHA/ANM/MO (PHC) with an inventory of SUM/SAM/MAM children.
- The Anganwadi center will monitor and register pregnant women’s weight every month in CAS.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing must be instructed on how to use the protein- and energy-based take-home ration without sharing it with their families.