The Amar Ujala Foundation administers the Atul Maheshwari scholarship, which is a merit-based fellowship that gives financial support to economically disadvantaged students attending government universities. The scholarship’s principal goal is to create a bright future for students who are in difficult financial circumstances.
Every year, 38 students benefit from the award. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must pass a written exam as well as an interview stage. The scholarship application deadline is tentatively set for September 30, 2023.
Advantages of the Amar Ujala Scholarship
The Amar Ujala Foundation awards scholarships to students who pass a test based on their merit. The scholarship is awarded to a total of 36 pupils, 18 from classes 9 and 10, and 18 from classes 11 and 12. Approximately two blind pupils in grades 10 and 12 also receive financial aid to assist them in completing their education. The additional scholarship benefits are as follows:
- A scholarship of INR 30,000 is awarded to each Class 9 and 10 student who is selected.
- A scholarship of INR 50,000 is awarded to each Class 11 and Class 12 student who is chosen.
- A scholarship of INR 30,000 is awarded to one class 10 blind student.
- A scholarship of INR 50,000 is awarded to a class 12 pupil who is blind.
Eligibility Requirements for Amar Ujala Scholarship 2023
Students studying in government schools or universities who are economically disadvantaged are given the Amar Ujala merit-based scholarship. The following list includes the additional requirements for qualifying for the scholarship application as well as the states and cities where the test will be administered:
- The candidate must be enrolled in classes from ninth through twelfth grades in order to qualify for the grant.
- They needed to have gotten at least 60% on their previous qualifying exam.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They ought to be citizens of the states of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, or Uttarakhand.
- The applicant’s total yearly household income should not be more than INR 1,50,000.
Documents Necessary Under Amar Ujala Scholarship 2023
The following are the necessary files to submit with the Amar Ujala scholarship application form:
You May Like
- Photograph of the applicant in passport size
- Mark sheet from the most recent qualifying test
- Candidates’ proof of residence, such as an Aadhar card, ration card, or student ID
Application Method of Amar Ujala Scholarship 2023
The scholarship application for Amar Ujala is completed online via the Amar Ujala web portal. The scholarship application for the Amar Ujala Foundation is accessed and submitted online. The application procedure is detailed as follows:
- Visit the ‘Atul Maheshwari Scholarship’ page on the Amar Ujala Foundation’s online portal for more information.
- They must select the “New Here?” link. Register and register as a new user.
- The candidate must establish an account by providing their name, email address, and password.
- A confirmation link is sent to the applicant’s registered email address, which he or she must select to validate the new user account.
- The applicant must now log in to the portal in order to access the Amar Ujala scholarship application form.
- The applicant must include all required information on the application form.
- Finally, the candidate must attach all supporting documents and click ‘Submit’ to complete the Amar Ujala scholarship application process.
Terms and Conditions Necessary For Amar Ujala Scholarship 2023
The following terms and conditions must be met in order to apply for the Amar Ujala scholarship:
- The selected blind applicants for the merit-plus-means scholarship should be enrolled in the class below.
- The impaired pupils may take the written examination with an aide.
- A single scholarship application must be accompanied by a single email address and mobile phone number.
- The size of the supporting documents uploaded alongside the application form must be greater than 1 MB.
- All eligible candidates selected for the written examination must bring their admit card to the designated examination site.
- The admit certificate is delivered to candidates via email.
- Students are permitted to select their exam location from a selection of 57 cities.
- The scholars are chosen based on their performance and written examination scores.
- All 38 finalists are invited to the felicitation ceremony in Delhi, where the scholarships are distributed.