The JK Lakshmi Cement Limited has established the JK Lakshmi Scholarship to enable students who have recently concluded their 12th grade examinations to pursue UG or PG degrees in a variety of fields. Exam performance from the previous academic year will be considered.
This article provides detailed information on the J K Lakshmi Scholarship 2023, including its objectives, eligibility requirements, benefits, features, and required documentation, among other things. In addition, updated step-by-step instructions for applying online for this scholarship will be provided.
The JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship’s Objectives
The J K Lakshmi Scholarship was established with the primary objective of providing scholarship funds to students from underrepresented areas so that they may pursue or conclude their UG and PG degrees. This scholarship will be awarded to students who have just completed the 12th grade.
A secondary objective of the J K Lakshmi Scholarship is to provide students with a list of two subsidiary scholarships from which they may select the one that provides the scholarship amount for the degree program for which they wish to enroll or gain admission. This amount will satisfy the scholarship award of Rs. 25,000.
Scholarships Provided by the JK Lakshmi Company
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Postgraduate Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Undergraduate Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya ITI Scholarship (2023-2024)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Diploma Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Eleventh and Twelfth Grades (2023-24)
- 10th grade JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Class 9 Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Eighth Grade Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Seventh Grade (2023-2024).
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Sixth Grade Scholarship (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Fifth Grade Scholarship (2023-24)
Criteria for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship
All college students who want to apply for the scholarship should carefully read the guidelines below.
You May Like
- Permanent residents of India are required to attend.
- The program welcomes applications from students from low-income households.
- The required grade levels for applicants are fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth.
- The fellowship is open to applicants who are enrolled in any undergraduate, ITI, diploma, or postgraduate program.
Qualification Requirements for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship
- Students in fifth through twelfth grade must achieve a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 35 during the academic year.
- A minimum grade of 50% in the preceding year or in the tenth grade is required for diploma courses.
- In order to enroll in ITI courses, students must have received at least a 50 percent grade in 10th grade or the year prior.
- In order to enroll in undergraduate courses, a student must have received at least a C in either their 10th, 12th, or earlier year of school.
- A minimum grade point average of 50% in the 10th, 12th, or the prior year is required for postgraduate students.
Benefits of the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:
- Two scholarships will be listed for students to apply for online.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students will be eligible for scholarships.
- The final decision will be based on the student’s exam results from the prior year.
- The pupils will receive a financial aid package of Rs. 25,000.
- It will be possible for students to carry on with their education.
- We will support higher education.
What is the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship Application Process?
By using the link provided above, you must first visit the J K Lakshmi website in order to submit an application for this scholarship.
- Your display will start to load the homepage.
- On your screen, a list of available scholarships will show up.
- The submit button must be chosen.
- On the login screen that next appears on your screen, you must click the register now icon.
- Register and provide some basic information to create an account.
- You must opt-in and provide your information before submitting the scholarship application.