The Laptop Purchase Scheme Gujarat is a state government program proclaimed and initiated by the state government of Gujarat to provide special benefits to the state’s poor and needy pupils. Under this program, the state administration of Gujarat will provide complimentary laptops to the general populace. Due to a dearth of Laptops, many of the state’s poor students were unable to resume their online classes. Therefore, the Gujarat state government has provided free laptops to impoverished and needy pupils in Gujarat.
Advantage of a Laptop Yojana Sahay
The kids of Gujarat state would benefit much from this program. For each student chosen under this program, the state government would contribute a total of Rs. 40,000 toward the cost of their laptop purchases. Here, as part of this program, Rs. 38,000 will be given for the laptop and the remaining Rs. 2000 will go toward the other recipient.
The state’s underprivileged and needy pupils will now receive a free, portable laptop with the newest specs thanks to this financial aid of Rs. 40,000. The state’s underprivileged and deserving kids, who are anxiously awaiting their free laptop, will benefit much from this kind of program, which will also serve to inspire them.
In India, laptops typically start at a price between Rs. 15,000 and 20,000. They would be able to purchase more essential items through this price range of Rs. 40,000.
Features of Laptop The Sahay Yojana of Gujarat
This scheme contains numerous components. However, the following are the primary features of this scheme:
- The government will provide this quantity as a loan with an interest rate of only 6% under this program.
- Everyone must repay the loan in sixty equal monthly payments.
- If you are unable to pay your monthly loan payment on time, you will incur a 2.5% penalty on top of your existing 6% interest rate.
- On this laptop, the accounting software tally and the GST software are pre-installed at no cost.
- Consequently, the Gujarat State Scheduled Caste Development Corporation Gandhinagar will assist SC pupils in the state in purchasing new laptops.
- All candidates must peruse the eligibility requirements prior to submitting an online application for this program.
- Students must be permanent residents of the state of Gujarat.
- Students from scheduled castes and scheduled caste Tribes will be eligible to receive laptops through this program.
- Students must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- The minimum educational requirement for pupils is a 12th-grade diploma from a recognized school or college.
- The student’s family must not have previously taken out a loan from any government or semi-government bank in the state of Gujarat.
- The applicant’s relatives should not hold positions in any government or semi-government offices.
- The family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 3 lakh.
Before submitting their online application for this Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat, all eligible applicants must review the list of required documents.
You May Like
- Aadhar Number
- Identity Document
- Residential Evidence
- The Pan Card
- Voting ID
- Certificate of Caste
- Age Certificate
- Income Statement
- Bank Account Information
- Size of a Passport Photograph
- Valid Cell Phone Number
Gujarat’s Laptop Sahay Yojana Online Application / Registration
For the Gujarat Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023, any interested students may submit an online application. To accomplish that, you must follow the steps outlined below:-
- Visit the Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Department Gandhinagar’s official website to register.
- This link will take you directly to the signup page: https://gscdc.apphost.in/Account/signup
- An application form is shown on this page for your review.
- If you have already registered on this website, you may simply login using those details.
- If this is your first visit to the website, you must complete out the application.
- You must fill out this form with your email address, cellphone number, a password, and a password confirmation.
- Then, after entering the captcha code, click the “Submit” button.
- You can complete this application form with all the information required after completing the appropriate checks.
- After completing all the fields, you must submit crucial papers, including your signature, identification documentation, income documentation, caste documentation, and age documentation.
- Other information should be entered, such as the district, taluka, village, and pincode.
- Include information about your educational background.
- You then need to select a laptop manufacturer.
- Then, verify your application.
- The simplest approach to sign up for the laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 is through this method. You can ask any questions or express any doubts in the comment box below.