Due to their parents’ limited financial resources, the majority of farmers’ children do not receive a proper education. As a result, both state and federal governments adopt numerous scholarship programs to ensure that every student receives an education. Today, we will present you with information on the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship, a plan created by the Government of Karnataka. Farmers’ children will be given scholarships under this program. This page discusses the Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship’s aim, advantages, characteristics, eligibility, necessary documents, application method, and so on.
The Purpose Of The Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The primary purpose of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme is to award financial aid to the offspring of farmers so that they can continue their education despite financial obstacles. The minimum scholarship awarded under this program is Rs 2,500, while the utmost scholarship is Rs 11,000. This scheme is also going to promote higher education among farmer’s offspring. Aside from that, the implementation of this program will encourage the children of farmers to conclude their education. This initiative will also enhance the state’s literacy rate.
The Advantages and Characteristics of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- The Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Program was started by the Karnataka government on August 7.
- Children of farmers are given scholarships under this program.
- The children of farmers who are seeking higher education will be given scholarships ranging from Rs 2500 to Rs 11000.
- Through the direct benefit transfer method, the scholarship’s award will be paid straight into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Every kid in Karnataka will receive higher education thanks to this program.
- Students must register on the site in order to take advantage of this program.
- The farmers’ kids will be inspired to seek higher education by this scholarship.
- Even if they currently receive advantages from another scholarship program, children of farmers will be able to profit from this one as well.
Eligibility Standards of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The father of the applicant must be a cultivator.
- The aspirant must have graduated from a nationally or state-recognized 10th-grade program.
- Evidence of Identity
- Residence evidence
- Size of a passport photograph
- Telephone number
You May Like
- Copy of the bank passbook
- Farmer’s license
- Tenth Grade Mark Sheet
- Evidence of age
- Other important records
The Application Process for the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- Visit the department of Agriculture’s official website first, then the Kerala government website.
- Before you, the homepage loads.
- You must choose the Farmer Children Scholarship Program link in the online services area on the homepage.
- Before you will be a new page.
- You must choose yes or no on this new page depending on whether you have an Aadhar number.
- You must provide your Aadhar number, name, gender, etc. if you choose “yes.”
- If you choose “no,” you must now type in your EID name, EID number, gender, etc.
- You must now check the declaration.
- You then need to click on “proceed.”
- A new page will now show up before you.
- You must complete this page by entering all necessary information.
- You must then upload all necessary papers following that.
- You must now select “submit.”
- You may apply for the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship by completing this process.