SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 is a federally funded program that was launched by the Central Government and is carried out by the administrations of the state governments and union territories. In accordance with this program, scheduled caste students are given post-matric financial aid so they can continue their education without suffering any obstacles. It should be emphasized that the program is only available in India for receiving an education. The state government of the applicant’s place of legal residence grants them access to this program. There are 4200 spaces available overall under this system. Scholarships will be provided through this program for SC students pursuing education beyond the 12th grade.
Purpose Of the SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 aims to provide financial assistance to students from scheduled castes who are unable to finance their education due to their financial circumstances. With the successful implementation of the program, all scheduled caste pupils will receive financial assistance. Every student will receive the fundamental entitlement to an education. Under this program, SC pupils pursuing post-12th-grade education will be considered. Under this scheme, all institutions designated by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be included.
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Scholarship Amount for the SC Post-High School Scholarship Program
Full Tuition (including non-refundable fees): Rs. 2 lakh for students attending private colleges, and Rs. 3.72 lakh for private flying clubs
You May Like
- Living costs: Rs. 3000 each per student each month
- Books and supplies cost each student Rs. 5000 annually.
- For a computer or laptop, one-time help costs Rs. 45,000
Note: This SC Scholarship will be funded by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The federal government will pay tuition fees and non-refundable charges directly to the institution through DBT, and other expenses will be paid straight into students’ bank accounts through DBT.
Advantages And Characteristics Of The SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
- The central government initiated the SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, which is a centrally-funded program.
- This initiative will be administered by the state government.
- The financial assistance program for students from scheduled castes is administered.
- This financial aid is only offered to post-high school students.
- This program allows students to continue their education despite financial obstacles.
- Applicants may only use the program to pursue an education in India.
- The scholarship is granted by the government of the applicant’s home state.
- The scheme is only available to pupils whose parents’ income does not exceed Rs 800000.
- Once every three years, the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will evaluate the scheme’s success.
- The State Government must establish criteria for determining the eligibility of beneficiaries and institutions under this program.
- The state government will receive funding from the federal government to pay for this program.
- 4200 total spaces are available under the Scheme.
- Under the program, SC pupils pursuing education beyond the 12th grade will be taken into account.
- Under the scheme, all institutions designated by the Ministry of Social Justice will be included.
- Once a pupil receives this scholarship, it will continue until the end of the course.
Eligibility Standards For The SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be enrolled in post-high school education.
- The candidate must be a member of the SC category
- If the number of applications exceeds the number of available slots, the government will award merit-based scholarships to the best applicants.
- If there are multiple students with identical grades, the scholarship will be awarded to the student with the lesser family income.
- 30% of available spaces will be reserved for SC girls
- Only two pupils per family can benefit from the program.
- The applicant’s parents’ income cannot exceed Rs 800,000
- If the student is not promoted to the subsequent semester or class, the scholarship will be revoked.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Residence proof
- ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank details
- Mobile number
Note: If you would like more up-to-date information regarding the SC New Post Matric Scholarship, please check back with us in the future, as we will provide you with each piece of information as soon as the relevant department makes it available.