The Vidyadhan scholarship is established by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation for tenth-graders. The foundation finances the college educations of meritorious students from economically disadvantaged families. Therefore, candidates who have passed the class 10 state examination are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation will select candidates based on the results of a rigorous examination and interview. More than 2,800 pupils have benefited from the scholarship. The foundation will provide financial assistance to pupils in sections XI and XII for two years. The deadline for submitting Vidyadhan Scholarship Maharashtra applications is August 31, 2023.
Goals Of The Vidyadhan Scholarship
The Vidyadhan Scholarship was established with the primary goal of offering financial aid to students from underprivileged backgrounds, enabling them to stand on their own two feet and pay their tuition using the scholarship money provided to them. Students enrolled in both high school and college will get scholarship amounts as financial aid and assistance.
The Vidyadhan Scholarship was established with the additional goal of awarding scholarships to 11th and 12th graders from states that have been designated as scholarship-granting entities, including Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Odisha, Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa. The pupils would get a scholarship each year in the sum of Rs. 5,000.
Scholarship Amount and Benefits for Vidyadhan
The purpose of the program is to encourage students to pursue higher education without regard to their financial situation. The chosen scholars will receive up to 60,000 INR per year. The following are the benefits of the SDF Vidyadhan scholarship for 10th-grade graduates:
- The selected pupils from Kerala will receive a yearly Vidyadhan scholarship of 5,000 rupees.
- Those from the remaining eligible jurisdictions will receive a 6,000 INR stipend.
- All scholars should participate in the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation’s mentoring program.
- The foundation will award another scholarship to exceptional secondary school pupils to pursue a degree in any field.
- Graduate students will receive a Vidyadhan scholarship ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per year, depending on the course, course duration, state, etc.
Selection Method for Vidyadhan Scholarship
The selection process will be used to choose the pupils. For the selection committee to consider the students or scholars qualified to administer the written test, they must meet the eligibility requirements. Students who do well or receive high marks on the written exam will be invited to the interview stage. The students will be chosen for the scholarship amounts based on their performance in the interview phase.
Required Documents for the Vidyadhan Scholarship
The applicants must affix the required paperwork to finish the application procedure. They must make sure the files are scanned and submitted in the correct format. The following are the paperwork specifications for the Vidyadhan scholarship:
You May Like
- Class 10 or equivalent marks card, SSLC, SSC,
Note: Students may upload their provisional grade reports from the website of their respective state, CBSE, or ICSE board if the original grade reports are not accessible.
- a passport-sized picture
- income statement
- certificate of disability, if appropriate
How to Apply for the Vidyadhan Scholarship?
The scholarship application procedure is completed online. The application form can be obtained from the official website. To conclude the application procedure, they must properly complete the form and submit the necessary documentation. Details on how to apply for a Vidyadhan scholarship is provided below.
- Visit the official website of the Vidyadhan scholarship for more information.
- They must select the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ tab on the homepage.
- Then, first-time applicants must register on the Vidyadhan scholarship website.
- They will receive an activation link via their registered email address following registration.
- To finalize the registration procedure, the candidates should click on the activation link.
- The students should then register in with their Vidyadhan scholarship credentials.
- Now, they have access to the application form.
- Candidate information includes name, date of birth, email address, etc. Additionally, they must transmit the required documents to the application form.
- Now, applicants are prompted to construct a new password for future monitoring and reference.
- Clicking the ‘Submit’ button will then conclude the application procedure.
- Candidates should retain a copy of the confirmation page after submitting the application form for future reference.
- Any future correspondence from the sponsor will be sent to the address supplied by the candidate during registration.