The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is accepting online applications for Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari positions from qualified candidates. A brief UPPSC RO ARO 2023 Notification was issued on October 8, 2023, advertising 411 Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) vacancies. Online applications for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 will be accepted between 9th October and 9th November 2023 at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Overview of RO ARO Exam Date 2023
The UPPSC will publish the UPPSC RO ARO 2023 notification for the position of Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari on its website. Once the UPPSC RO ARO 2023 notification is released, candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any field will be eligible to apply for the recruitment drive.
9 October to 9 November 2023
|Notification||8 October 2023|
Prelims, Mains & Skill Test
Dates of UPPSC RO ARO Exams in 2023
According to the short advertisement for UPSCRO RO-ARO recruitment posted on October 7, the registration process for RO-ARO recruitment will begin on October 9 and will continue until November 9, 2023. The Commission has not given any exam date information in this notice. The expected UPPSC RO ARO exam date is shown in the table below.
|UPPSC RO ARO Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
|UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023||To be Notified|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||
09th November 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online||
09th November 2023
|UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online Starts||
09th October 2023
|UPPSC RO ARO Notification||
08th October 2023
Admit Card for UPPSC RO ARO 2023
A few days prior to the examination date, the UPPSC RO ARO Admit card 2023 will be posted on its official website. Separate admit cards for the Preliminary and Main examinations will be distributed. The candidate must obtain the admit card and bring a printed copy to the examination center. It is the most essential item to bring along. Here are the instructions for downloading the UPPSC RO/ARO admit card for the year 2023.
- Visit the official website of the U.S.
- A new window will open for downloading the Exam Admit Card.
- Details such as the candidate’s Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, and Verification Code must be entered.
- Click “Download Admit Card” then save the file.
- Candidates can also access their UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card for 2023 via the link provided below.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Call Letter 2023 (Active Soon)
Selection Process For RO ARO Exam 2023
The three stages of the UPPSC RO ARO 2023 selection procedure are as follows:
- 2023 UPPSC RO/ARO Preliminary Exam
- 2023 UPPSC RO/ARO Mains Exam
- 2023 UPPSC RO/ARO Typing Exam
The Pattern of the UPPSC RO ARO 2023 Exam
There will be three parts to the UPPSC RO/ARO exam in 2023: the preliminary, main, and skill tests. The UPPSC RO/ARO preliminary exam will have two General Hindi papers (Paper I and Paper II), each worth 200 points and lasting two hours.
You May Like
- General Studies Paper 1 will have a 2 hour time restriction and be made up of 140 questions for 140 marks.
- Paper 2: General Hindi will have a time limit of one hour and a total of 60 questions worth 60 marks.
The 2023 UPPSC RO/ARO main examination will include three papers.
- Paper 1: General Studies (like the preliminary exam) was two hours long and had 120 marks.
- General Hindi and Drafting in Paper 2 Part 1 was conventional and had 100 questions with 100 possible answers over 2.5 hours. Part 2 was general vocabulary and had 60 questions with 60 possible answers over 30 minutes.
- Paper 3: Hindi Essay had a time restriction of three hours and was made up of 120 questions for 120 points.
Online Application Instructions for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
The eligible candidates can apply online for the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 by visiting the UPPSC website and following the steps outlined below.
- Visit www.uppsc.up.nic.in for the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Find the Uttar Pradesh RO ARO Recruitment 2023 application link on the homepage and select it.
- Select the UPPSC RO ARO 2023 exam and then select the Apply button on the new page that appears.
- Click the new registration link and complete the UPPSC RO ARO registration procedure, including the submission of your personal information.
- Fill out the application form with pertinent information, such as your personal information and academic credentials.
- Pay the application fee online according to the category, then select the submit button.
- For future reference, download and print the UPPSC RO ARO Application form 2023.