The Central Government’s Department of Finance uses an electronic human resource management system (eHRMS). Financial information for every employee of a Central Government office is stored in a sizable database. Employees have access to the central finance departments to update, view, and download payslips.
This service is offered by the government on a website that was created by the National Information Center and is maintained by NIC. Similar to this, the Punjabi government has unveiled an official website. All services are provided to employees of the Punjab State government using this portal.
Service Book, Salary, GPF Management, GIS Management, Increment, Leave, APR, ACR, Loans & Advances, Arrear Management, LTC, EL Encashment, Disciplinary Proceedings, Analytics, Mobile App, Pension Management, Tours, Different Reimbursements, etc. are just a few of the various aspects of an employee that are dealt with in HRMS in various modules.
|Service Name||Integrated Human Resource Management System (HRMS)|
|Development Board||National Informatics CentrePunjab|
|Beneficiary||Government of Punjab Employees|
What are the Features of HRMS Software?
- State-Specific Content Management for Users.
- Management and uniform application of policies and procedures.
- Integration of Services and Data Sharing Across Different MIS is available.
- Data collection is decentralized while being collected centrally and is completely transparent.
- The strict codification of masters is combined with a straightforward interface that is used at the backend.
- Role-based operations and workflow for efficient workflow.
- In Punjab HRMS, employees deal with a straightforward Graphical Reporting & Dashboard.
- One of the best aspects of this software is that it is web-enabled and supports local languages.
How does the HRMS online system work?
The following employees do various tasks within the Punjab HRMS System in accordance with the functions that are assigned by the program:
- State Administrator
- Department Administrator
- Office Administrator
- Office Entry Clerk
- Office Verifying Authority
- Drawing & Disbursing Officers
- Account Maintenance Authority (AMA)
- Super Users for Query and Reports
- General User/Employee
What are the Basic Modules of HRMS Punjab?
The HRMS Punjab system offers employees a variety of created and integrated modules with diverse facilities. Below are some basic components and amenities:
- Service Book
- Loans & Advances
- GPF Checking
- Arrears Management
- Leave System
- Leave Encashment
- Annual Property Return
- Annual Performance Reports
- Departmental Notification
- MIS Reports and Updates
How to apply for a leave HRMS Portal?
- Open HRMS Portal at www.hrms.punjab.gov.in
- Log in with your id and password.
- Navigate to My Services and then My Leave Services.
- Click on the Apply Online Leave.
- Fill in the necessary details required there.
- Check the information and click on submit.
- Submit it to the reporting officer for necessary action.