The Indian Airforce has posted job openings for Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant positions in the Hospitality and Housekeeping Streams. The Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 is only accepting applications from 10th-grade graduates. Additionally, the authority has established additional eligibility requirements for this recruitment exercise.
Applicants who meet all eligibility requirements must obtain the Airforce Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Application Form 2023 from the official website. Applicants must then complete this application form, attach the required documents, and submit it to the locations specified in the official announcement via drop box or mail.
The deadline for submitting this application is between 19 August 2023 and 1 September 2023. The authority will no longer take application forms after the deadline has passed. To learn more about the IAF Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023, please read the article to its conclusion.
Overview of Airforce Non-Combat Recruitment 2023
The screening procedure for those who apply for the Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 entails a number of steps. However, the authorities will only invite candidates for the selection rounds who submit fully completed application forms by the deadline. The candidates must also meet all of the qualifying requirements listed in the recruitment campaign information pamphlet.
Read the subjects in the article below to learn more about the agnipathvayu.cdac.in Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023, including information on the requirements for eligibility, the application procedure, the selection process, and more.
Eligibility Standards For Airforce Non-Combat Recruitment 2023
- Agniveer between 17 years and 6 months and 21 years of age.
- Minimum age is 17.5
You May Like
- The maximum age is 21.
- Age Between: December 28, 2002 and June 28, 2006 (both dates included).
Fee for Application
All Categories Will Have Free Application
Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
Candidates must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination administered by an Education Board that is a member of COBSE.
- Written Test
- Stream Competence Test
- Physical Exam
- Document Authentication
- Examining Your Health
- The minimum height requirement for applicants is 152.5 cm.
- The thoracic expansion range of applicants must be at least 5 cm.
- The applicants’ weight must be proportional to their height and age.
How to Submit the Air Force Non-Combatants Recruitment Offline Form in 2023?
Here, we’ll walk you through each step of how to complete the application for the Airforce Non-Combatants Job Opening 2023 so you can conveniently submit your application.
- Candidates should first read the formal notification, links to which are provided here.
- The official website’s direct URL is provided below or you may visit.
- You must now click the link to the below-listed Download Offline Application Form.
- Complete the application form properly and include all necessary documentation.
- Notification of Air Force Non-Combatants Form Sent Through By Post More information
- All Documents and Forms in PDF For Safety Reasons.