District-by-District List of Female Vacancies for Supervisor, Worker, Helper, and Assistant in Punjab Anganwadi in 2023. Latest Vacancy in Punjab Anganwadi 2023 Apply prior to the registration closing. Check out the information of the Punjab Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2023 here, including the notification, eligibility requirements, deadline, application fee, and application process.
Overview of Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Punjab
The procedure of filling out the application for applicants from Punjab will begin with the Department of Women and Child Development in Punjab. Candidates will show up for an interview and document verification based on these forms. We shall speak generally about Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 as there is no exam for the positions. The Punjab Department’s recruitment announcement for Anganwadi Workers, Sahayikas, and Mini Anganwadi Workers must be known to all interested applicants.\
|Name of Organization||
Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Punjab
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Punjab State|
|Name of Recruitment||
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Punjab Anganwadi Vacancy Eligibility 2023
- Punjab Women and Child Development Department is the name of the department.
- The Punjab Anganwadi has issued the minimal educational qualification for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 in the official notice. According to the official announcement, candidates must have completed 10th/12th/Graduation for the position they have applied for. Candidates can refer to the official notice for further details on the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification.
- Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Karyakarta, Anganwadi Sahayika, and Asha (Aasha) are the titles of the positions.
You May Like
- To apply online for the Anganwadi Vacancy, candidates must have passed the eighth, tenth, or twelfth grade—or an equivalent exam—from any recognized board.
- Maximum age: – Candidates must be at least 21 years old or at most 45 years old to apply.
List of Required Documents to Accompany Application Form
The institute has published the Punjab Anganwadi 2023 Eligibility Criteria on its official website. Check out the eligibility requirements for Punjab Anganwadi 2023 below.
- Residence Certificate
- Residential Document
- Form for Application and Passport-Size Photograph
- SC/ST/OBC etc. Certificate of Backward Class
- Submission Form
How to Apply for ICDS Punjab Anganwadi Jobs 2023?
- Applicants must first go to the appropriate state’s recruiting website, www.sswcd.punjab.gov.in.
- Now you must fill in all of the needed information.
- Read the Anganwadi notice in its entirety.
- Select the Apply Online option.
- Upload your scanned papers as well as your signature.
- Pay your application fee online.
- Now, press the submit key button.
- Don’t forget to print off the application form so you don’t have any difficulties in the future.
Once the online application process begins, candidates can download the application form from the official website by inputting the required login credentials and completing the form’s remaining fields. Candidates will be required to submit their photos, signatures, and other documents later on. In a comprehensive announcement, the Punjab Anganwadi has disclosed the Application fee and other pertinent details.