The Chhattisgarh Higher Education Department has issued a recruitment notice for the following positions: Laboratory Attendant, Servant, Watchman, and Sweeper. Online registrations have commenced today, i.e., on October 12, 2023. Apply online at highereducation.cg.gov.in if you are interested in these positions. The application submission deadline is November 10, 2023.
Through this recruitment process, 880 positions will be filled. There are 430 vacancies for Laboratory Attendants, 210 vacancies each for the positions of Servant and Sweeper, and 30 vacancies for the position of Sweeper.
The Chhattisgarh Higher Education Department is employing 880 Laboratory Attendant, Servant, Watchman, and Sweeper.Check the online application form, notification, openings, educational requirements, age restrictions, selection criteria, and other information.
|Recruiting Body||Chhattisgarh Higher Education Department|
|Number of Vacancies||880|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be Notified|
|Post||Laboratory Attendant, Servant, Watchman & Sweeper|
|Application Start Date||12th October 2023|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
Notification PDF For CG Higher Education Recruitment 2023
The Higher Education Department of Chhattisgarh has put out a job notice for Laboratory Attendant, Servant, Watchman, and Sweeper. There are 880 open positions in the CG Higher Education Department Recruitment 2023. The short notice from the board has been sent out; the full notice will be sent out soon.
CG Higher Education Recruitment Eligibility Requirements 2023
- Laboratory Attendant: The candidate must have completed the 12th grade.
- Candidate for servant should have completed fifth grade.
- The candidate for watchman should have completed fifth grade.
- The candidate for sweeper should have completed the fifth class.
You May Like
Recruitment for CG Higher Education’s Selection Procedure
A written test will serve as the basis for the selection.
CG Higher Education Department Online Application
Candidates can apply online beginning on October 12, 2023. To enroll online, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Find the advertisement titled “Recruitment for Laboratory Attendant, Sweeper, Servant, and Chowkidar” by visiting the official website and clicking on the Recruitment tab.
- Fill out all required fields, including name, father’s name, address, educational credentials, etc.
- Attach the required documents like SSC Certificate, Category Certificate, etc.
- Upload a recent photo in passport size. You can use the Testbook Cropping Tool to upload images and signatures with precise dimensions.
- Pay the necessary fees and then select the submit button.
- Download the application form and print it out for future reference.