The Defense Research and Development Organization is now accepting applications for the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023. The application procedure for the DRDO RAC will begin on the 21st of October and conclude on the 17th of November 2023. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in to review the recruitment notice and submit an online application.
Introduction to DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023
The Defence Research & Development Organization, which administers the Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) and is part of the Ministry of Defence, has invited qualified candidates to apply for employment. According to the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023 Announcement, the organization is searching for qualified candidates to serve positions for scientists beginning on 21 October 2023.Candidates are encouraged to visit rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in before the deadline to submit their applications for the DRDO RAC.
DRDO, Recruitment Assessment Centre (RAC)
|Application Starting Date||
21st October 2023
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Closing Date||
17th November 2023
Central Government Jobs
PDF Notification For DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment
The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) of the Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is collecting online applications for a variety of scientific-related positions on its official website. There are a total of 51 open positions, and the application process will begin on October 21, 2023. Applicants must submit their forms by November 17, 2023, to be considered for the examination.
Date of DRDO RAC Exam 2023
After the application procedure is complete, the dates for the DRDO RAC exam and the issuance of the admit card will be notified. The DRDO RAC test is planned to take place in December 2023. As you can see, each paper will require three hours because it is a descriptive piece and there won’t be any failing grades. Candidates will submit papers that are pertinent to their areas of study. The test will be of a moderately difficult nature. Each exam has a total possible score of 300.
You May Like
DRDO RAC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The upper age limit for Scientist D (Radiology) should be 50.
- The upper age limit for Scientist C (nuclear medicine) should be 40.
Relaxation of Age
- 10 years – PWD/Handicapped (maximum age 56)
- Employee of the Central Government for 5 years
- Graduate degree in a relevant subject, such as nuclear medicine or radiology.
- practice in the relevant field (radiology/nuclear medicine), as well as experience in it
Definitely an Indian.
Application Procedure for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023
To apply for these roles online, you must complete the steps outlined below.
- The official website is rac.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, click the link that says “DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2023 Notification.”
- You must now provide the required information on the link, including your photo and personal details.
- After that, submit the application form.
- At this stage, supply any further paperwork that is required.
- Please keep a copy of the printout for future reference.