You may find all the details about the Haryana Forest Department’s recruitment for the position of Forest Guard in the page that follows. On the basis of their merits, thousands of candidates may apply for Haryana’s open recruitment.
For 331 Forest Guard Positions, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release a new Recruitment Notification. All pertinent information has been given on our website, and all site visitors are welcome to review the details below.
Highlights of Forest Department Recruitment
Scroll down to view the Haryana Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Limit, Education Requirements, Syllabus, Admit Card Details, Payscale, and other important information including the Application Deadline.
Haryana Forest Department
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Short Name||Haryana Forest|
Available form for Haryana Forest Vacancy in 2023?
Job seekers now have a few options to apply for. Applications for the positions indicated above (Recent & Active) may be submitted. Prior to clicking the button to pay the charge, check the official notice. If the form is invited online or offline, use the direct URL provided below to apply.
Eligibility Criteria For Forest Department Recruitment
- General category applicants pay Rs. 150.
- r SC/BC/ EBPG Female – Rs.18/-
- SC/BC/ EBPG male – Rs.35/-
- Female residents of Haryana are charged Rs.75.
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited university or board with an intermediate or 12th-class diploma, or an equivalent.
- Candidates must be registered or renewed with the Haryana Employment Exchange.
- The candidate must have completed up to grade 10 in Hindi/Sanskrit.
For the Forest Guard Position, the selected candidate will receive 5200-20220+ 2000 Grade Pay per month.
Documents Should Be Uploaded When Completing the Online Application Form-
- To begin, enter your Login ID and Password.
- Scanned copies of all qualifications, such as Matric with Date of Birth and 12th/Graduation/Diploma/degree, etc.
- Domicile and caste certificate scanned.
- In the case of applicants who have applied, a copy of the challan/credit certificate issued by the Treasury.
- Photo and signature of the candidate.
So, all qualified applicants should not pass up this opportunity and should apply today after reviewing the qualifying conditions. Some helpful links are provided below so that you may simply review the entire recruiting announcement.
Online Application Instructions for Hssc Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- First, access its official website or use the link provided below.
- Then select the link for Advt No. 07/2016.
- Generate a New Username and Password for Registration.
- Please provide complete information.
- Then, submit the necessary documents, Photos, and Signatures.
- Then, either submit your Application Fee online or offline.
- Do not neglect to print the completed application form.
All applicants should bookmark our website and return frequently to view the most recent Recruitment, Result, and other information. Wishing you luck in everything. To apply for the HSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, simply follow the procedures provided below.