The “Van Mitra Scheme” has been launched by the Himachal Pradesh government. The Himachal Pradesh Forest Department is recruiting 2061 Van Mitras under this scheme. Candidates may view the detailed information for HP Van Mitra Bharti 2023 below, which includes the educational requirements, age restrictions, pay, and other vital aspects.
Overview of HP Van Mitra Recruitment 2023
HPPSC HP Forest Guard Van Mitra Recruitment 2023 Himachal Pradesh Forest Department HPFD issues a job advertisement for Forest Guard Van Mitra. Interested candidates can obtain the whole vacancy notification by visiting Hpforest.gov.in. Meanwhile, find out more about the 2023 HPPSC HP Forest Guard Van Mitra vacancy qualifications, salary, exam date, admit card, and results deadline below.
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Before the deadline, apply for the HPPSC HP Forest Guard Van Mitra position at Hpforest.gov.in. Before applying for the HPPSC HP Forest Guard Van Mitra 2023 vacancy notification, you may be interested in learning about the most recent government job announcements and central government positions.
Himachal Pradesh forest department
|No of vacancy||3000+ posts|
|Hp van Mitra Salary||10000 per month|
Forest guard Van Mitra
10+2 jobs , graduate jobs
HPPSC HP Forest Guard Van Mitra 2023 Vacancy Notification Links
Candidates can get the HPPSC HP pdf version notification by clicking on the HPPSC HP advertisement link in this section. Candidates have direct access to the Himachal Pradesh Forest Department HPFD online job application site for online applications at Hpforest.gov.in. The links to the HPPSC HP Forest Guard Van Mitra 2023 admit card and exam date notice are provided above.
Eligibility Standards 2023
The eligibility criteria for hiring “Van Mitra” are as follows:
You May Like
- Normal/neighboring residents of the Gram Panchayat (GP)/Urban Local Body (ULB)/falling under the Forest Beat’s jurisdiction. If only a portion of the GP/ULB falls within the Forest Beat’s jurisdiction, the candidate is also eligible to apply for employment as a ‘Van Mitra’ for that Forest Beat.
- Able-bodied, physically healthy, and mentally alert.
- Has never been embroiled in any criminal activity.
- Desirable is familiarity with the customs, demeanor, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- There will be a preference for candidates from IRDP/BPL/EWS families.
The candidate must possess a Matriculation and 10+2 diploma from a Himachal Pradesh-based school or institution. The requirement that the school or institution be located within Himachal Pradesh shall not apply to genuine Himachalis.
The applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 25 years old as of the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The minimum height is 165 centimeters.
- Minimum chest circumference: 79 cm without expansion and 84 cm after expansion.
- The minimum height is 150 centimeters.
- Minimum chest size of 74 cm without expansion and 79 cm with expansion.
(Physical standards for Schedule Tribes candidates will be relaxed by up to 5 centimeters in height and 4 centimeters without and with expansion of the thorax, respectively).
Physical Performance Exam
- Men: 5000-meter qualifying race in 30 minutes.
- Women’s 1500-meter Qualifying Race in 10 minutes.
The concerned circle’s Chief Conservator of Forests/Conservator of Forests will be responsible for assessing the physical standards of applicants and administering the Physical Efficiency Test. Physical Standards Check will follow the Physical Efficiency Test.
The candidate will apply for employment as ‘Van Mitra’ on the application form outlined in Annexure-II, along with photocopies of the following documents:
- Evidence of Age
- Documentation of Educational qualifications
- Proof of local/neighboring Gram Panchayat/village/GP/ULB residence.
At the time of the personal interview, the originals of these documents and any other certificates claimed will be compared to the submitted copies. The applicant must affix a passport-sized photograph to the Application Form.