The Jammu and Kashmir Bank invites online applications for the engagement of Apprentices in accordance with the Apprentices Act-1961 (as amended from time to time). The application period for J&K Bank Recruitment 2023/JK Bank Apprentice Jobs 2023 is between 29 August and 12 September 2023. At the Bank’s discretion, the selected candidates will be assigned to branches/offices in their respective districts.
JK Bank Jobs in 2023
We have included JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link/ JK Bank Apprentice Online Form Submission Link in this article. Aspirants may also access the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF from the exact link provided below. Read the entire article to learn everything there is to know about the JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Notification of J&K Bank Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. has recently issued a notice regarding the Apprenticeship program. Its official notice was issued in August 2023 and contained information about the positions.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
|Number of Posts||390|
|Application Ending Date||
12th September 2023
|Mode of Recruitment||Online|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Online Written Test (objective type)
|Application Starting Date||Started|
- On-line registration will begin on August 29, 2023.
- On-line registration closes on September 12, 2023.
- The date of the online exam will be communicated separately.
JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Announcement – Essential Links
|JK Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Check Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Here|
JK Bank Apprentice Positions 2023 – Educational Requirement
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from one of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed a University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The result should be declared by or before the registration deadline.
You May Like
Apprentices must be fluent in the local language (reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension) of their respective region or area. Priority is accorded to residents of the respective regions/areas.
- Minimum age of 20 and maximum age of 28.
- However, the upper age limit will be relaxed for categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD, etc., in accordance with government regulations.
JK Bank Apprentice Positions Available in 2023 – Application Fee
- Unreserved category – 700 rupees
- Reserved category – 500 rupees
- Payment Method – Online
J&K Bank Apprenticeship Allowance
Apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs. 7,500 + Rs.1,500 for the duration of their engagement, which is one (1) year. Apprentices do not qualify for additional allowances/benefits.
JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Procedure for Selection
The selection of candidates for the JK Bank Apprentice Post will be based on an online objective-type written examination.
How To Submit A JK Bank Apprentice Application in 2023?
The online registration and submission process for the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will end on September 12, 2023, at 23:59. Candidates who do not submit their online JK Bank Apprentice application by the deadline will not be taken into consideration, and no correspondence in this respect will be answered.
Candidates must meet all the eligibility requirements (educational requirements, age restrictions, etc.) by the deadline for submitting a JK Bank Apprentice application form for the position they are seeking for.
- Candidates for the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 can apply between August 29, 2023, and September 12, 2023.
- Before submitting an application for the JK Bank Apprentice Online Form 2023, candidates should read the notification.
- Check all required paperwork for the JK Bank Apprenticeship Program: eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Prepared Scan Documents for JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment: Photo, Signed Documents, ID Proof, etc.
- It is important to carefully check and preview each column before submitting the application form.
- If a candidate must pay a registration fee, they must submit. If you don’t have the necessary application fees, your form isn’t finished.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.