SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Notification has been issued by the Small Industries Development Bank of India in regard to fifty Assistant Manager (Grade A) positions. The recruitment notification PDF was published on the official website, sidbi.in, on November 8, 2023. Interested parties may submit their applications for the position beginning on November 8, 2023, and ending on November 28, 2023. Online submissions will be accepted. Therefore, candidates must undergo a rigorous recruitment process. This article contains comprehensive information regarding the SIDBI Grade A recruitment 2023, including eligibility requirements, the selection procedure, the required level of experience, the salary, and much more.
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 has been issued by the Small Industries Development Bank of India in order to fill fifty Assistant Manager positions in Grade A (General Stream). Thus, candidates interested in applying for this position should be provided with complete information regarding this recruitment. A table containing succinct versions of all pertinent information regarding the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 has been included below for your convenience.
Free shipping, music, movies, and more! Give the gift of Amazon Prime.
Disclosure: This link is an affiliate link, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Small Industries Development Bank of India
|SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Starts||08 November 2023|
Maximum 30 Years
Assistant Manager (Grade A)
Group Discussion and Interview
Bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognized University / Institution with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ ST / PwBD applicants -55%) in aggregate from Universities/Institutions recognized by GoI / UGC.
Release of SIDBI Grade A Notification 2023
A comprehensive advertisement has been released to publicize the availability of Officers in Grade A (General Stream) positions. The official SIDBI Grade A Notification PDF was released on the official website https://www.sidbi.in/ on 8th November 2023. The PDF of the SIDBI Grade A Notification can be downloaded directly from the link provided below. Interested parties may access comprehensive information regarding the SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment by accessing the link provided below.
Apply Online For SIDBI Recruitment 2023
On November 8, 2023, the Apply Online link for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 was made active on the official website, sidbi.in. From interested candidates, online applications will be accepted until November 28, 2023. Thus, in order to apply for the 50 Assistant Manager positions, you must follow certain procedures. However, we have included the direct application online link for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 in this area to make it more convenient for you.
In order to qualify for the SIDBI Grade-A 2023 examination, the applicant must satisfy the stated eligibility requirements. Verify the minimum age and educational requirements for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023.
You May Like
SIDBI Grade A Qualification in Education (as of November 8, 2023).
For the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023, applicants must possess one of the degrees listed below in order to be eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university or institution, minimum of 60% (55 percent for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate, or higher, from an accredited institution recognized by the GoI/UGC.
- CMA, CA, CS, CWA, and CFA
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or law with a minimum of 60% overall (or 55% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) from an accredited university or institution recognized by the Government of India, UGC, or AICTE.
SIDBI Work Experience Grade A
Two years of experience in MSME lending at Scheduled Commercial Banks or All India Financial Institutions (excluding personal loans, educational loans, vehicle loans, and housing loans).
Three years of experience in MSME lending, non-individual lending, and corporate lending for systemically significant NBFCs.
How to Register Online for SIDBI Grade A Hiring in 2023?
To be eligible for the SIDBI Recruitment 2023, aspirants must submit their online application to SIDBI. The steps to apply for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment are shown below.
- Visit the Small Industries Development Bank of India’s official website at www.sidbi.in.
- Click the “Careers” link at the top of the homepage to view a new page with all of the open positions.
- “Application for Assistant Manager ‘Grade-A’ in General Stream” should be clicked.
- Next, select “Click here to apply online” after reading “SIDBI invites applications for recruitment of officers in Grade ‘A’–General Stream.”
- Applicants must now register for the application process by selecting the “Click here for New Registration” tab and entering their name, email address, and contact information.
- The system will generate a temporary registration number and password, which will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number and password to log in now, then begin filling out the SIDBI Grade A Application Form 2022 with the necessary information.
- Upload the necessary files in the specified file sizes. The items include a 4.5 cm by 3.5 cm photograph, a black ink signature, a handwritten declaration on white paper with black or blue ink, and an impression of the left thumb on white paper.
- Before the deadline, which is November 28, 2023, submit the completed application form and pay the needed application cost online.