Graduate and postgraduate applicants with a minimum aggregate of 55% are eligible to apply for the Lecturer (DP Post) position through SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023. A written test, a career interview, and a viva voice test will be used to choose candidates for this position. For applying to the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment, candidates must have a B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equal to a B. Ed. from a recognized University / Institution. Check out the whole State Selection Board Lecturer Recruitment 2023 information, including the online application link and significant dates.
Overview of the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
The State Selection Board (SSB) of Odisha has announced 1,065 Lecturer (DP Post) vacancies for the upcoming fiscal year. Before applying, candidates should familiarize themselves with the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023 details. The following table provides an overview of SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment.
|Name of Exam||
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
Non-Govt. Aided Colleges of Odisha
Lecturers (DP Post)
State Selection Board, Odisha
|Number of Vacancies||1065 posts|
Notification for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
On its official website, the State Selection Board (SSB) Odisha has now announced a new notification to fill 1065 positions for Odisha Lecturer. The official Notification contains all the information on the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023, including crucial dates, educational requirements, age restrictions, salaries, and the hiring procedure. The SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Notification download link is provided below.
Online Application for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
The SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023 online application link has been enabled at www.ssbodisha.ac.in. While completing the online application forms, applicants should have all the required paperwork on hand. Interested applicants may apply via the official website or through the direct link provided here as long as they meet the requirements outlined in the SSB Odisha Lecturer Notification 2023.
Eligibility Standards For SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2023
It is strongly advised that candidates review the SSB Odisha Lecturer Eligibility Criteria 2023 to ensure they meet the requirements for the position of Lecturer. In the event that applicants cannot meet the SSB Odisha Lecturer Eligibility Criteria 2023, their candidacy will be rejected.
You May Like
- A candidate must possess a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, SEBC, and Persons with Disabilities are required to hold a Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
- A candidate must possess a B.Ed. or an equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as being equivalent to a B.Ed. from a recognized University or Institution.
How to Apply for the SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Form 2023?
To apply for the SSB Odisha Lecturer Notification 2023, aspirants must follow the procedures below. By carefully following the instructions, they will be able to readily access, fill out, and submit the SSB Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2023.
- Candidates must go to the SSB Odisha official website.
- They must locate and click for the SSB Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2023 link on the website’s main page.
- They must then register for the Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023 application procedure by providing a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Candidates will be able to view the SSB Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2023 once they have registered.
- They must now fill out the information in the various boxes provided in the Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2023, such as their personal information, educational credentials, and so on.
- Following that, they must upload the necessary papers such as education qualifications, caste certificates (if applicable), candidate photographs, signature images, and so on.
- Following that, candidates will be routed to a payment portal where they must pay the SSB Odisha Lecturer Application Fees 2023 according to their category using an online form of payment.
- Finally, candidates must submit the Odisha Lecturer Form 2023 and download a final copy for their records.