In late 2023, an announcement regarding the hiring of an assistant station master may be issued. Applicants desiring to serve as ASMs in the Indian Railways will have the opportunity to submit their applications online via the Railway Recruitment Board’s designated website. As soon as the notification brochure becomes available to the public, a link to the application portal will be provided below.
In order to be considered for the position of ASM, applicants must submit their applications for the RRB NTPC (ASM) recruitment 2023 through the official websites of the respective RRBs beginning in August 2023. The anticipated deadline for the submittal of applications is September 2023. There will be over 6000 unfilled positions. Prospective candidates may consult the table below for a summary of the RRB ASM Exam’s key features.
Assistant Station Master
To be released
Railway Recruitment Board
RRB ASM Notification 2023
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of Examination is expected to issue the RRB ASM notification in August of the examination year. The RRB ASM 2023 official announcement is scheduled to be posted soon on the official website.
The RRB ASM notice is a crucial document that informs applicants about the examination and registration processes. The announcement contains critical information about the RRB ASM Exam, such as exam dates, exam patterns, curriculum, and exam day procedures.
Criteria for Eligibility in 2023
The following are the educational qualification and age restriction requirements for RRB ASM Recruitment 2023.
Qualifications in Education
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a nationally or state-recognized university or institution.
- Candidates’ ages must be between 18 and 32 years old.
- For SC/ST and OBC, the age limit will be reduced by 5 and 3 years, respectively.
Method of Selection in 2023
The three phases of the Indian Railways’ selection procedure for the position of Assistant Station Master are Document Verification, Computer Based Test (CBT), and Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT).
You May Like
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): A Computer-Based Test is administered as the initial phase of the selection procedure. The topics covered in this examination include General Intelligence and reasoning, Arithmetic, and General Awareness.
- The eligibility criteria for the Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) are met by candidates who have satisfactorily completed CBT 1. The candidate’s aptitude for the Assistant Station Manager position is evaluated via this examination.
- After passing the aptitude examination, candidates will be required to submit supporting documentation for verification in order to validate their eligibility and qualifications.
Application Form for RRB ASM 2023
The Railway Recruitment Boards will formally release the application form for the position of Assistant Station Master on the relevant RRB web portal. All applicants must be aware that in order to apply online for this post, they must submit their resume and cover letter, upload supporting documentation with their photo and signature, and pay the application fee. The link to apply online will also be activated shortly after the release of the circular.