The extensive WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Openings are now available on the official website. Before submitting the WBHRB Staff Nurse Application Form 2023, candidates must review all information on the official website, which is accessible until the application deadline and will be accessible shortly.
Additionally, it should be noted that petitioners can only submit a completed application form if they have verified and possessed all of the information contained in the official notice.
Highlights of West Bengal Health Recruitment 2023
On its official website, the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department has posted a substantial number of WBHRB Staff Nurses Recruitment 2023 openings. The board has made ample room for candidates from West Bengal to apply for the 6114 Staff Nurse positions. For the recruitment process, both male and female applicants are encouraged to complete the West Bengal Staff Nurse Application Form 2023.
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department
|WBHRB Recruitment Due Date||
|Available WBHRB Vacancy 2023||
|WBHRB Jobs 2023 Name||
Staff Nurse Grade II
WBHRB Jobs (Recent Government Job Announcements)
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is in charge of choosing and recommending applicants for permanent or short-term direct recruitment to jobs whose appointing authority is the government’s Department of Health and Family Welfare, which reports to the governor.
Medical officer, Dental Officer, Assistant Superintendant, and Scientific Officer Posts. The WBHRB will post numerous government medical recruitment announcements for hiring eligible candidates after registering online.
Staff Nurse Grade 2 Recruitment Eligibility Requirements in West Bengal 2023
In 2023, the West Bengal government will utilize multiple offices to recruit for West Bengal Staff Nurse Grade 2 positions. Exams and written tests will be administered as part of the selection process for this grade. In order to be considered for this position, applicants must have passed the Standard.
Candidates must have earned a General Nursing and Midwifery/Basic BSc Nursing/Post BSc Nursing degree from an accredited institution or university.
You May Like
- Both the Indian Nursing Council and the numerous State Nursing Councils must recognize the institution where the course was completed.
- A certificate of registration issued by the West Bengal Nursing Council is required.
- Additionally, candidates must be able to speak and write Bengali or Nepalese.
- Minimum requirements are 18 years old,
- Maximum, 39 years of age.
All applicants for the WB Staff Medical Attendant Grade 2 Application Structure 2023 must pay an application fee of Rs 160. The application charge must be paid promptly to the Government Receipt Head of Account “00510010400216” using the GRPS (Government Receipt Portal System) of the Government of West Bengal.
Applicants selected for the WBHRB Staff Nurse Gr-II Recruitment 2023 would receive a base salary of Rs 29,800/-. The Staff Nurse Grade II Salary will be determined using the Pay Matrix for Level 9. Additional allowances are subject to the Board’s rules and regulations.
- Academic credentials
- Practical Knowledge
- Exam via Interview
How to Apply Online for Jobs in the WB Health Department at www.wbhealth.gov.in?
The majority of the time, filling out an application form is done offline. Very few applications need to be submitted online. So, if an offline application occurs, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.wbhealth.gov.in, which is the official website, to access it.
- then select “Career” from the website’s menu.
- Next, search for the advertisement notification number or post number in the list of recently issued job notifications.
- Click the notification now to start the download.
- The PDF file will contain a blank application form in the case of an offline form. Visit hr.wbhealth.gov.in:8888 to access the online form.
- Take a hardcopy of the application form and correctly fill in all the information if the form is offline. Visit the website and fill out the online registration form. After that, finish the online form by following the flowchart above.
- Send the application form and any required supporting documents.
This is how to apply for jobs with the WB Health Department in 2023.