The Western Coal Company, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, has posted an official announcement for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 on its website. Officials are accepting online applications from qualified candidates for various Apprentice positions in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra coal mines and open cast mines. See the article for details on the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 announcement, age restrictions, and other requirements.
Overview of WCL Recruitment 2023
All relevant information about WCL Vacancy 2023 has been made public in addition to the formal announcement. Let’s have a look at the summary table for details on recruiting.
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 6000-9000/-|
|Dated||07 August 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Last Date||19 August 2023|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Notification PDF For WCL Recruitment 2023
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) WCL Bharti 2023, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (a Maharatna Company owned by the Government of India), provides a significant portion of the nation’s energy requirements.
At multiple locations in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, WCL Bharti 2023 operates highly automated open-pit and underground coal mines. We provide a link to the official website, where you can submit your application online. Interested and qualified applicants must submit an online WCL Apprentice application between 01/09/2023 and 16/09/2023.
Eligibility Standards For WCL Recruitment 2023
Aspirants must hold a certificate/degree of 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, or ITI from a recognized institute/board or an equivalent qualification.
- The minimum and maximum age requirements for candidates are 18 and 25 years old, respectively.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/OBC Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Regulation Rule.
- The provisional selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e., the relevant ITI examination.
- ITI Marks will be used to determine merit.
- Date of Publication/Commencement of WCL Application Submission: August 07, 2023
- WCL Jobs Form Submission Deadline: August 19, 2023
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has issued an official recruitment notice for the positions of Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice. Candidates seeking WCL Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity to obtain employment if they meet all of the requirements and qualifications for WCL Jobs 2023.
How to Apply for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible Candidates should enroll their applications through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduates / Diploma Candidates and Trade Apprenticeship Portal (apprenticeshipindia.org.) for Trade Apprenticeship Candidates.
- Following enrollment, candidates must apply online through the Western Coal Fields (WCL) official website beginning September 1, 2023.
- Every candidate must have a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number, which must be entered into the Apprenticeship Portal.
- Candidates must fill out all essential information and attach a current colored photograph and signature, among other things.
- The deadline for submitting online applications is September 16, 2023.