ICPS provides the following Care, Support & Rehabilitation Services:
- Emergency Out Reach Services through Child Line- 1098 (toll free number)
- Open Shelter for Children in Need in urban & semi urban areas.
- Family based Non Institutional Care through Foster Care, Sponsorship , Adoption & After Care.
- Institutional Care Services through Children Home, Observation Home, Special Home, Place of Safety, Fill Institutions & Special Care Unit for Children with Special Need.
- General Grant Aid based/ Innovative intervention to cater the specific need of the state or the Districts to cover all categories of vulnerable children.
- Statutory Support Services of Child Welfare Committee, Juvenile Justice Board, Special Juvenile Police Units, District Child Protection Units.
- Other Services- Human Resource Development for strengthening Counselling Services, Training & Capacity Building, Research & Documentation , Child Tracking System, different IEC Activities.